Cupcake? Heresy? Pony? 4 stacks of plexi?

DarrellV

What's up, Doc?
Premium Member
Reaction score
After I signed up here, I got ripped on (prolly by River, or some guy named LedZepFreak or something) and didn't come back for three years.
Oh; sorry for asking a question, dicks.
Sorry for asking a question you've heard before, fuck-stains.
yeah, that doesn't set well with me either.....

If I see that happening with a new user I'll usually try to come alongside the OP and help him out..

After a while, you can get to know the different personalities in this faceless world..

But noobs don't stand as good a chance unless they have lurked for a long time and read a lot of posts ...

Our Who is extending the olive branch to OP over in the PAH Thread ATM...

Good on him!

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
After I signed up here, I got ripped on (prolly by River, or some guy named LedZepFreak or something) and didn't come back for three years.
Oh; sorry for asking a question, dicks.
Sorry for asking a question you've heard before, fuck-stains.
You missed in in the Phaez thread when I said the idea for the SIBLY was mine. It came from something I asked Randy to put together.

You'd think I slapped the Pope.

Gtarzan81

Reaction score
Do tell!

You had an idea for a design that got picked up and used?

That's cool!
This was back in 2011 or so. I still have the emails. I wanted to create a 2xEL84 version of the Marshall 1987 circuit. Most of his stuff then was based around EL84 designs. Still may be.

I loved Jimmy Page's tone in TSRTS and wanted it voiced with that idea in mind. He said he loved Since I've Been Lovin you from TSTRS, and boom. the amp was born.

Pop1655

Premium Member
Reaction score
I got ripped by a mod on StratTalk in the middle of a classified for a Jap Fender Strat. He was questioning my specs and he was just flat out wrong. Mr Expert didn’t have a fn clue what he was talking about. Bullchit in a classified is always bad form in my opinion.

MLP is my safe space.

Latest Threads