Creation Audio Labs G.O.D. Holy Fire $100 shipped!!!!!!!!!!!!

Caretaker

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Fantastic pedal that will get you anything from a transparent clean boost and SRV TS tone to Slayer and Sabbath.
The G.O.D. is Gain, Overdrive and Distortion that are independent and can be blended for endless options.
This is the original 48 volt power supply included(really makes a difference) as opposed to the new 9 volt version.
Originally sold for $300 but I am into it right so I`m asking $125 paypaled and shipped(CONUS ONLY).
It does have velcro on the back but otherwise unmolested.
No trades.
Only listing to raise cash(and it is actually being wasted because I am pretty much a non pedal guy at this point).

This video can explain it a lot better than I can, and if a jazz guy can find a use for it you know it`s very versatile.
Also consider trade for Les Paul hardware/pickups.
I need everything except harness and switch.

<iframe width="1189" height="669" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="1189" height="669" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="964" height="723" src="

Last edited:

Caretaker

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Trade for humbucker sized P90s or paf type humbuckers.