Create a Les Paul Guitar with Midjourney AI

Alex

Administrator
Super Mod
Reaction score
Midjourney is this amazing artificial intelligence (AI) tool for creating images with nothing more than a text prompt from you. You can create a Les Paul guitar, for instance, and it can look any way you want. Find out how you can create your own AI guitar by going here: https://www.geartalk.com/how-to-use-midjourney-to-create-guitars/

Here's a Les Paul guitar generated by Midjourney.

les-paul-guitar-midjourney-jpeg.660771

Attachments

• les-paul-guitar-midjourney.jpeg
    les-paul-guitar-midjourney.jpeg
    111.9 KB · Views: 35,292

DeafDumbBlind Kid

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is the p/up selector a golden turd with a fly next to it?
your guess is probably better than mine. I was wondering why the screws on the pickups looked funny, until somebody said "10-string". AI must have thin fingers or the guitar is way bigger than it looks. conveniently hides the headstock. Does it only do Les Paul guitars or can it do others? Frankly, the more we mess with it, the smarter it becomes. I, for one, do not welcome our eventual overlord AIs, not willingly.

GBLEV

Reaction score
AI put pots with bent shafts on it too!

Side Burns

#==€@)
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ahhh, must be a rare 12 string 59

efstop

rude and low IQ'd
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Maggot_Brain

Reaction score

LUCKY! Love me some Warren. Almost as much I as love some Duane. I'm sort of biased on Duane lol. I sort of share middle names with the man I consider the greatest guitar player that ever lived, Howard Duane Allman. :jam:so yea, I know I'm biased lol. But I do not care. I couldn't be prouder than to be named after Duane Allman.

The ironic part about that is that I absolutely hated the name Duane when I was a kid in the 80s & 90s. I didn't understand the magnitude of the name I share. I didn't particularly care at the time. Today, I couldn't be prouder. Funny how that works, huh?

Latest Threads