CreamTone

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mojoaxe is also an option. Quality parts and solid communication.
Yeah, i have my Flat Bottom Black M69 Pickup Rings arriving tomorrow, for my 1958 Gibson Flying V clone build by LTDave.Dan from Mojoax, was about a 5 Minute Email answer to every question i asked.He sold me a set of Accurate M69 black flat bottomed rings for $57 shipped, with the correct markings, on the underside and everything.That maby still expensive to some, but im a geek for vintage accuracy, as much as possible..

Dan also offerd me a set of Generic Tall flat bottomed Black rings for $20 a pair, to save me money if i wanted.

DocGid

Reaction score
Yeah, i have my Flat Bottom Black M69 Pickup Rings arriving tomorrow, for my 1958 Gibson Flying V clone build by LTDave.Dan from Mojoax, was about a 5 Minute Email answer to every question i asked.He sold me a set of Accurate M69 black flat bottomed rings for $57 shipped, with the correct markings, on the underside and everything.That maby still expensive to some, but im a geek for vintage accuracy, as much as possible..

Dan also offerd me a set of Generic Tall flat bottomed Black rings for $20 a pair, to save me money if i wanted.
Everything I've ever received from Dan has been stellar. I prefer the color of his cream pickguards (and I've had both the Classic and Absolute Vintage CTs). His compensated wrap-around bridge is functional and not noticeable unless you are looking for it. But I digress...his stuff is top notch and he communicates.

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Everything I've ever received from Dan has been stellar. I prefer the color of his cream pickguards (and I've had both the Classic and Absolute Vintage CTs). His compensated wrap-around bridge is functional and not noticeable unless you are looking for it. But I digress...his stuff is top notch and he communicates.
Great, i cant wait to see my M69’s tomorrow.I first learned if the company, from the wrap around bridge he makes for the 1952? Les paul i think? To make it playable

BrianH

Reaction score
ive ordered from Dan a bunch of times and he’s always responsive and ships quickly. Sends pics of needed etc. Great guy.

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
My Black Flat bottomed M69 , Rings just arrived , realy nice parts, they have that smell too them, and have all the proper markings undernieth, the mold mark in the middle of the shallow MR491 Ring and everything.

Attachments

Last edited:

mudface

Boo Bee
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
This is sad.... its like someone with substance abuse..... it’s everyone’s else’s fault.

“If you can’t wait for me to get off the pipe you can go to the neighbor to get your Cheerios.”

I actually had a child tell me this is what their mother told them.

This thread is now like if you look up Pizza Hut and the banner says call Taco Bell to place your order,....the pizzas better.

Lonnie reminds of guy who comes to work for a paycheck and bitches he has to work for it

Sad....:(

Last edited:

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
UPDATE....

Today about 30 minutes ago,i was sitting at my desk, drinking my Espresso, on my day off.I got a text notification that a package,that was shipped May, 7,2021 had just been deliverd at my mailbox.

it was my full order,that i placed on Feb 26,2021.Every thing was made great,nice quality as usual.

I of course still,dont like how this all happend, but as a man of honor, i report the latest

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
UPDATE....

Today about 30 minutes ago,i was sitting at my desk, drinking my Espresso, on my day off.I got a text notification that a package,that was shipped May, 7,2021 had just been deliverd at my mailbox.

it was my full order,that i placed on Feb 26,2021.Every thing was made great,nice quality as usual.

I of course still,dont like how this all happend, but as a man of honor, i report the latest
I hope to be able to say the same... some day... but not today.

Eric102673

Reaction score
Me too. My most recent order, placed coincidentally the same day in Feb… who knows? Maybe some day.

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope to be able to say the same... some day... but not today.
I hope soo too man, im starting too think that hes going to make everything right,however his business tactics are pretty damn bad.Who the hell knows what happend??? With him??

chrimer

Reaction score
Just sharing a positive experience. I placed an order early last week. Got an email confirmation of my order, another note from Lonnie saying he's on it, another email with a tracking #, and finally another email notifying when my order shipped.
It was 1 part, the Aluminum JP jack plate. It arrived this Monday.

Eric102673

Reaction score
Must be nice. After another month of giving him benefit of a doubt my patience is all but dried up and withered away. He’s a douche and there’s no other way to spin it.

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Must be nice. After another month of giving him benefit of a doubt my patience is all but dried up and withered away. He’s a douche and there’s no other way to spin it.
Yeah, i mean my parts did finally arrive a few days ago, however,...I dont see myself buying anything else there.Witch is a shame

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I don't know how he's going to recover from this.

Hey, I get busy too. I'm swamped right now. But I stay in contact with my customers and give them updates. There's a bit of a wait, sure. But you have to keep your people informed. And don't be an ass.

Nobody ever wants to do repeat business with an ass. No matter if it's his fault, someone else's fault, even your fault.

Nobody wants to deal with someone caustic and surly. Plain and simple.

How quickly they dismiss the pure fact that it's your people who pay your electric bill and put food in your mouth.

Rogueaverage616

60Th Anniversary R9
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Hey, I get busy too. I'm swamped right now. But I stay in contact with my customers and give them updates. There's a bit of a wait, sure. But you have to keep your people informed. And don't be an ass.

Nobody ever wants to do repeat business with an ass. No matter if it's his fault, someone else's fault, even your fault.

How quickly they dismiss the pure fact that it's your people who pay your electric bill and put food in your mouth.
Exactley

Yeah id say your the complete opposite of, the subject, you gained my trust in that your responsive,and answer questions in a timely manner

DarthPaul

Reaction score
ABR-1/Nashville conversion bridge assembly.

Order Confirmed: March 16

"I'm on it!" Email: March 30

Until present: Crickets.

*In all fairness, I did tell him that I wouldn't hound him, but for crying out loud - this has gone on long enough!

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Exactley

Yeah id say your the complete opposite of, the subject, you gained my trust in that your responsive,and answer questions in a timely manner
I'm usually in the shop with music and tool noise going on. But I check the phone periodically, and I come in the house a couple of times a day to check MLP, as it's my job here.

As soon as I get the message, I respond. No buts about it.

Eric102673

Reaction score
Anybody else get stuff? Lonnie’s taken back to posting on Facebook every few weeks about new products for sale. Still no sign of my crap.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Reaction score
Anybody else get stuff? Lonnie’s taken back to posting on Facebook every few weeks about new products for sale. Still no sign of my crap.
Nope.
Nada.
Simple plastics, no metal parts.
Been waiting over 6 months.

BrianH

Reaction score
You guys waiting on parts don’t reply to his Facebook posts? I would probably be somewhat relentless about it.

Latest Threads