CreamTone

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
it's unfortunate unfulfilled customers continue to get slapped in the face a second time by c.t. when a recent customer gets delivery. that's a real tough one to take, if I had a pending order.
And too late to charge back on the CC.
It's not the worst beating I've taken... Sims Custom Shop charged me $600 for a painted body never delivered.
Been waiting since 2017 for that one.
Real slap in the face when he posted a Telecaster to his Youtube feed in the same paint job he was supposed to do for my Strat... and when he took my money, he said that he would love to do a Tele in the same pattern.

RMLamey

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well I ordered before I saw all the issues. I ordered Sep 29th, order was shipped on 30th, arrived Oct 2.
So I'm a bit surprised, to say the least. My guess is he's trying to catch up, albeit out of order. The order was complete and the quality is excellent, color/tone is exactly what I wanted.

Any how, I'm sure hoping the old orders start showing up, I just wanted to share my experience.

Screenshot_20211003-105432_Gallery.jpg

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
He has apologized again and says they are going out today.
Check is in the mail. -honest, it is.

..I won't bust a nut, I promise.

I'll only insert the tip. Just the tip.

..No, really. Just trust me.
…and it did not go out. Anyone surprised?
Not in the slightest.

But further reading says you got your order (much later). Thank goodness for that.

Why these guys don't communicate, I'll never know.

And the "F.U" to people inquiring? -Beyond anything I've ever seen. What an ass.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jeebus.

Is that why I'm doing the antigua strat, Rich?
Yep.
And in the interim I decided I wanted the 3-bolt, and 2-post trem.
I had already bought the neck, which could go 2 or 3 bolt. Simms was going to furnish the body, but as a standard 4-bolt with 6-screw trem.

Then I started thinking it would be cool to do a blend of new and old tech on it.... keep the overall look of the '78, but add in hot noiseless pickups (I had DiMarzio SDS-1 on my '78), and the block-saddle 2-post bridge rather than the vintage style.

Latest Threads