CreamTone

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I'm very excited to announce the launch of CreamTone!

We specialize in Historic-spec parts that fit USA Les Paul Standards, Traditionals, Studios, Specials and Juniors. We also have a killer overdrive pedal, the Creamsicle, and we wind top-shelf pickups, the A3 Deluxe humbuckers and the A5 Deluxe P-90s. These products are proudly handcrafted in the USA.

All together, CreamTone is a team of 5 guys across the country, each with his own area of expertise.

We're on the web at creamtone.com, but it's still in the "coming soon" phase, however we are live now on Facebook at facebook.com/creamtone.

I will be posting threads on our individual products very soon, but in the meantime, please stop by the Facebook page and have a look around!

Cheers!
Lonnie

Have FUN

Reaction score
I want to put an order but the ''Check Out" button don' t work.

horseman

Premium Member
Reaction score
so you just delete my comment as it was a complaint???? and still i do not have the part. "well done", excellent customer service

Jim Klein

Reaction score
just received a set of creamtone's absolute vintage plastic for my 2013 R9..fantastic!! love the color of the rings , perfect fit. the new back plates finally have the bevels right. my son took some before and after shots .I'll try to get them posted today. the thin thumbwheels make a big tone difference in a very good way.also got the pickguard, poker chip,t/r cover and jackplate ,even got the right screws..very impressed.Lonnie knocked this out of the park.. if you want to go the distance in making your reissue just that much closer to the real thing these are the best parts being made. perfect!