Creamtone Issues

kecom

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm willing to. I run my own business. I've been underwater with work before. I know exactly what it's like.

But at some point you have to communicate. Just tell me what's going on, give me the option to cancel my order or wait, something. You can't just sit back and let stuff ride. Part of running a business is communicating with your customers.
Exactly
I ordered a Strat pickguard and his polish kit with fretboard oil and guitar polish on December 28th and received the same emails everyone else did. Shipping confirmation, tracking number, then nothing. I wasn’t in a hurry and it was right af the holidays, so I let it slide. 3 weeks passed before I thought, “hey, what about that Creamtone order?”

I emailed and got the automated response. Waited one more week. In the middle of all this, found out I was going to have to move back to Denver, CO to help care for my MIL, so I finally called Lonnie. He picked up the phone right away. He apologized, explained he was working alone out of his garage but had my order. When I told him I was moving in a couple of weeks and I really needed my order from December, he promised to rush it out the next day.

He had just received some new mint green guard material for my 8 hole vintage Strat guard, so he aged it up to his 59’ patina and did indeed send my entire order Priority Mail the next day and I had it two days later. So, should it take that long to get a pickguard and polish/fretboard oil that are listed as in stock? No way. Normally I would not have the patience for such a lapse in time for an order. I’m honestly not sure why I’m not more upset.

Lonnie was very humble and personable when spoke to him, he apologized and something about our conversation just made it ok. That’s all I can say. And I am normally the type that is screaming if my order from Amazon is not here the next day. Go figure.

The products I received from Lonnie are fantastic I must say.
That's because he is a salesman.....he has also done it professionally for a major airline according to him. But not a businessman, and not professional, or courteous.

jims98z28

Reaction score
Yea, his Facebook page says to stop with the chargebacks and Paypal disputes, but he doesn't ship anything(according to complaints) and never replies by phone or e-mail. He acts like you should understand his inability to run a company halfway decent....waiting months for shipments and having problems with quality is not the customers problem at all!!!! And there are quality issues even though he denies it on facebook. This guy is very unprofessional in his business activities. His constant problems in running a company are not my problem or the customer's problem.....and they appear to be extreme. Chargebacks and Paypal disputes are the only recourse the customer has to get any issue resolved....or their money back. You are at his mercy. And he's mad that you're trying to get your money back because he's not providing you a service that all companies provide? Why is he complaining about this on Facebook???? There needs to be justice. It appears he just wants to take advantage of people , and how dare they complain...are you serious?. Per a previous comment that he said he has new or several businesses per another forum member, why is that an excuse? He doesn't need more businesses when he can't even run what he has.

I've seen his Facebook posts, its sad. Whats worse is all the lap dogs running to his defense.

I got my money back and got my parts somewhere else for significantly less. That vender had no problem keeping parts in stock due to pandemic shortages :rolleyes:

kecom

Reaction score
I've seen his Facebook posts, its sad. Whats worse is all the lap dogs running to his defense.

I got my money back and got my parts somewhere else for significantly less. That vender had no problem keeping parts in stock due to pandemic shortages :rolleyes:
I can't believe people even defend him....just not right. He milked the pandemic for as much as he could for an excuse....interesting how so many other companies didn't have the same problem to the extent he had. No where near.

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe people even defend him....just not right. He milked the pandemic for as much as he could for an excuse....interesting how so many other companies didn't have the same problem to the extent he had. No where near.
Guitar Center.
And they blamed it on the C-Word.
Despite Fender and Gibson having record sales in 2020 and being unable to meet demand.
I guess the C-Word must have hit Guitar Center in 2015?

Overture

Reaction score
I put in an order for some plastics back on April 2nd, got a reply the next day saying thanks for the order blah blah. haven't heard a peep since, over 2 months later. Finally emailed over the weekend asking for an update but I think it's likely a waste of time. Debating calling or just cancelling the order entirely.

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
I apologize for the way things have been during the past few months. I've tried very hard to keep up with my orders since January but the volume has been overwhelming. That was my critical mistake: I thought I could keep up, but I failed.

I really appreciate your love for my work, but I realize something has to be done. Starting today, I'm only going to offer parts on the site that are ready to be shipped in a few days, not weeks or months. I also give you my word that emails will be answered and I will be more available on the phone.

One more thing: Are you an investor? CreamTone, when done right with a team of great people, can easily become a major company. Honestly, that's the problem: I'm just one guy who's created a monster!

Cheers!
Lonnie

Musha Ring

Reaction score
One more thing: Are you an investor? CreamTone, when done right with a team of great people, can easily become a major company. Honestly, that's the problem: I'm just one guy who's created a monster!

Cheers!
Lonnie
Lonnie, customers have relied on you and your business, having given you their hard earned money and waited months hearing nothing, receiving nothing, and you shamelessly promote looking for investors?

With all due respect, if customers can't trust you with their money, neither can investors.

Last edited:

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I apologize for the way things have been during the past few months. I've tried very hard to keep up with my orders since January but the volume has been overwhelming. That was my critical mistake: I thought I could keep up, but I failed.

I really appreciate your love for my work, but I realize something has to be done. Starting today, I'm only going to offer parts on the site that are ready to be shipped in a few days, not weeks or months. I also give you my word that emails will be answered and I will be more available on the phone.

Cheers!
Lonnie
Lovely post.

..does nothing to address the insulting, surly way you've treated your customers.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Was that today?
He was on at 2:37 PST today.

..So it was a hit-and-run and a bug-out before he could see anybody giving him shit for the despicable way he's treated them.

he say "cheers!"

Then he say "fuck you"..

In this "thing of ours", Lonnie.. You are responsible for what you say.

And what you say elsewhere, well, that get's relayed right here, as you can plainly see.

..Next time you try and dash in here under the radar, then turn and burn out of here, you'll see it.

-Own it.

-Fix it.

-Fix your orders.

-That's going to require to drop that massive fucking ego and humble yourself before your customer base.

You need to apologize, and you need to mean it.

MP4-22

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe Robert Mosely is a doosh..... :rofl:

Honestly if y'all don't like Creamtone just buy what he offers somewhere else.....

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score

Honestly if y'all don't like Creamtone just buy what he offers somewhere else.....
Well... ya... but the problem is, there's a lot of us who already bought from Creamtone and are well beyond the limitations for a CC chargeback.

If I get my parts, wonderful.
If not, I'll assume lost $100 will be added to my good Karma.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

As said, most of this is about placed and paid-for orders that never arrived.

Maybe Robert Mosely isn't a "doosh". Maybe he's just like you or me, and expects what he paid for. So he asks about it long after it's well overdue by months, and he gets told to fuck off.

So, who's the "doosh" now?

Do we need a rolling laughie emoji? Or are the facts funny enough for you?

-and I can guarantee you people will indeed be buying what they need elsewhere, if the ever expect to get it.

Too bad money was exchanged at all.

Latest Threads