CreamTone hardware and plastic upgrades for USA Les Pauls

Reaction score
Just received an un-aged toggle switch washer from this man and it is fantastic! It's in the vintage font and the plastic is more like bone than the pink washer on my Gibson studio. For twelve dollars which includes shipping this is the only reasonable reproduction washer on the market.

Elbandito

Reaction score
I recently ordered new plastic parts from CreamTone and have to say that Lonnie is a top notch vendor to deal with. Very responsive; quick delivery, the parts are as advertised, and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend CreamTone to any LP owner who isn't happy with the pink hue of their guitars plastic parts.
I’ve had a bad experience with creamtone, maybe it’s cause I’m in Canada. Only ordered from them cause of the reviews I heard on here. Still waiting for my order but still nothing. Hope everybody is right about Lonnie.

Subterfuge

Reaction score
I've ordered small parts from the USA many times, sometimes it takes 3 weeks or longer, a delivery delay is pretty normal .

mudface

Non-Deadbeat/Non-Prominent
Double Platinum Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I could not be happier with my Cream Tone purchase..... In fact I just recently made another.

I’m sure it’s just a postal issue.
I’ve had a bad experience with creamtone, maybe it’s cause I’m in Canada. Only ordered from them cause of the reviews I heard on here. Still waiting for my order but still nothing. Hope everybody is right about Lonnie.

Elbandito

Reaction score
I could not be happier with my Cream Tone purchase..... In fact I just recently made another.

I’m sure it’s just a postal issue.
It all turned out good, it was an error on the mailing part but Lonnie fixed everything. I would definitely deal with creamtone again, there stuff is excellent.

NHTom

Reaction score
My THIRD LP that I've done the "Creamtone treatment" to....

Before...

AFTER:

knobs, switch tip, poker chip, guard, pick up covers and rings......MUCH Better for a fairly small investment.

NHTom

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
My THIRD LP that I've done the "Creamtone treatment" to....

Before...

AFTER:

knobs, switch tip, poker chip, guard, pick up covers and rings......MUCH Better for a fairly small investment.

NHTom
Outstanding! One of the best examples of what our parts can do that I've seen. You rock!

Cheers!
Lonnie

NHTom

Reaction score
Outstanding! One of the best examples of what our parts can do that I've seen. You rock!

Cheers!
Lonnie
Thanks Lonnie,

My 2010 Standard on the right with all the creamtone goddies and my R8 on the left with a bunch of Absolute Vintage greatness!!!

NHTom

Ridleyd

Reaction score
Well, I hope CreamTone stuff is worth the wait, because man are they slow abut getting items out the door. Fast at taking the money, but c'mon.

Les Kiwi

Reaction score
Hope you get your delivery soon. I have purchased multiple items from them to go on my Trad and delivery and communication has been the best I have ever experienced and I live in New Zealand! :)