CreamTone hardware and plastic upgrades for USA Les Pauls

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Bump for MLP member that will be placing an order this weekend. It's about time someone did this, THANKS!
Thanks, brother. Shoot me an email at (lonnie at creamtone dot com) when you're ready!

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
We've had several inquires about the height of our pickup rings compared to Historic rings. The high side of the Historic bridge ring is 1/2 inch, ours is 3/8. It's not as tall, although I love a 3/8 ring on my Les Pauls. I have 2 Historics (an R7 and an R9) and on both of them I can't get the action as low as I'd like because the strings will hit the pickup ring coming off the bridge. I also have to lower the pickup into the ring so that the polepieces don't hit the strings. This problem is worse on USA Les Pauls if you try to use Historic rings on them.

I've replaced both guitars' factory rings with our 3/8-inch rings and they play much better! And our cream color compliments the Historic pickguards very well. Owners of USA Les Pauls will need to order our CreamTone pickguard for a satisfactory color match.

Cheers!

wrc73

Reaction score
I recently ordered new plastic parts from CreamTone and have to say that Lonnie is a top notch vendor to deal with. Very responsive; quick delivery, the parts are as advertised, and the prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend CreamTone to any LP owner who isn't happy with the pink hue of their guitars plastic parts.

wrc73

Reaction score
Bump for pics. Not great photography, but my 09 Trad lightburst with the CreamTone plastics. So much better than the pink plastics it had!

Attachments

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
The plastic parts: pickguard, rings, poker chip, butterscotch toggle tip, and jackplate are now available as a set for $49. Get the pink off your Les Paul Traditional, Standard, or Studio!

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Shoot, that's good!

"CreamTone: Get the Pink Off Your Paul"

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
A couple of notes: the knob and pointer set is now being offered at $24 shipped, a small price increase.

Also, the ABR-1 bridge has been discontinued. We are working with our vendors to build an even better replacement. Stay tuned!

Reaction score
That guitar is gorgeous! Thanks man, you rock!
Thanks man, it's actually a Refinish.Loving the new bits on my guitar.I didn't realize how cheap the other stuff looked until i put the new stuff on.

Thanks again for looking out for me with the mishap.. Def will be back!