CreamTone hardware and plastic upgrades for USA Les Pauls

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
We're proud to offer a line of hardware and plastic upgrades specifically for your USA Les Paul Traditional, Standard, etc. Our high-quality parts give your guitar a retro vibe, and eliminate the pink!

Here is a 2012 Les Paul Traditional that has had the works. We'll follow with a group of posts with prices and descriptions of the individual products.

For information on the pickups, please send a PM.

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Our Historic-spec, handcrafted pickguard for USA Les Pauls ($22) nickel mounting hardware ($12) and cream pickup rings ($12).

We make the pickguards in-house, the rings are outsourced and chosen for the best complimentary color for the pickguard. The mounting hardware is nickel-plated steel, made in the USA.

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
The embossed knob and pointer set. Nickel pointers made in the USA ($19 for a set of 4 knobs and 4 pointers).

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Our handcrafted square jackplate is a hair thicker than the Gibson plate. This helps eliminate cracking ($12).

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Our nickel no-wire ABR-1 bridge is a direct drop-on replacement for the Nashville bridge. Absolutely no modification to your guitar is required. Precision crafted in Japan ($39, matching nickel posts are available for $9).

Our nickel lightweight aluminum tailpiece is made in USA ($30, matching American steel posts can be added for $10).

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
The ultra-thin, lightly aged poker chip ($12) and butterscotch toggle tip ($4) are a beautiful finishing touch!

blamo

Reaction score
very nice stuff. I like your price points.

can't say I love the print on the poker chip however

Nickzephead92

Reaction score
:applause: That is just amazing! It looks like the R7 thats on it's way to you!

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Bought separately, the parts total $191 plus shipping. Ask for the CreamTone "R" Upgrade Kit, and get it all for $175 shipped!

CreamTone

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Great guy to do business with here everyone. Honest, responsive, knowledgeable, and all around good guy. Don't hesitate!
Thanks, Jon!

For anyone wishing to make a purchase, send a PM with the items you want and your PayPal email address. We will send you an invoice. Or feel free to email me:

Lonnie at CreamTone dot com

We hope to have the website and shopping cart up soon!

ARandall

Reaction score
Yes! Send a PM for more information.
Its for a kit build based on 59 specs.....so I'm guessing the spacing between pickups could be a bit different to current Gibson. I'll contact you once I've got the kit in my hands.

wrc73

Reaction score
Bump for MLP member that will be placing an order this weekend. It's about time someone did this, THANKS!