CreamTone Appreciation Thread

Mr. Satchmo

Reaction score
I thought it would be a good idea to make this thread. CreamTone is a small company that specializes in making vintage design parts for Les Pauls. After almost year of buying stuff from CreamTone, I am always impressed by their quality and customer service. If anyone has any experience with CreamTone, feel free to post here!

I have several of their sets including the A3 Deluxe pickups that are getting installed at the moment, I am very excited about it! His Aged hardware and plastic are the best I've seen, and his handmade pickup rings are the perfect shade of cream in my opinion.

Also my wiring harnesses are fantastic, all three of my guitars have them

Installed CreamTone plastic vs pink gibson plastic, and ABR bridge

valvetoneman

Reaction score
I had a complete hardware set sent to me for my first build, Lonnie was great to deal with, good price and looked great.
I like the plastics colours.

Mr. Satchmo

Reaction score
I had a complete hardware set sent to me for my first build, Lonnie was great to deal with, good price and looked great.
I like the plastics colours.
Awesome! I really love his work, he always done a great job with my custom orders.

The first thing I do now when I get a les Paul is change the plastic and the electronics out with his stuff

kuhboom

Reaction score
I love the CreamTone plastics. I had to sand down the base of the pickup ring to fit my Telebastard build. They look great on this guitar.

deadlyweasel

Reaction score
Love creamtone!!!! Their ABR1 bridges and conversion studs are awesome! Lonnie was totally awesome to deal with!!

Mark1406

Reaction score
The pickup rings are a lot cheaper than the competition, how do they compare, are they durable, I ask as I've had a neck ring split in two.

Mark

saxosim

Reaction score
Lonnie is a great guy to deal with. I have had 2 or 3 sets of plastics from him over the past few years as well as a few pairs of his aged knobs for my juniors and they have all been excellent. Very reasonable in price too compared to some of the others. That reminds me I need one more parts will have to look on the creamtone site :)

Mr. Satchmo

Reaction score
The pickup rings are a lot cheaper than the competition, how do they compare, are they durable, I ask as I've had a neck ring split in two.

Mark
I have never had any issues with their rings, especially their historic rings

Mr. Satchmo

Reaction score
Shoutout to Lonnie from CreamTone. As some of you may know, I will be sending my 1996 Les Paul Custom to The CreamTone guys for her to get the 57 Black Beauty treatment from them, and I have looking for a 50s style LPC truss Rod cover with no luck. Lonnie we out of his way to ask a friend of his if he would be willing to trade his older CreamTone LPC cover for our project and was able to secure one of these for me. All I can say is wow, you always go out of your way for your customers and I'm blown away every time

Cheers!

Blue Blood

Reaction score
I just got a pickguard from CreamTone for my Gibson 2007 LP G0. Fits absolutely perfect!

Mad Matty

Reaction score
I used the CreamTone LIX bridge and tailpiece on my Standard Faded project. They married up with the SD Antiquities perfectly.

gruffydd3

Reaction score
I just had a set of Creamtone pickups and pots installed on a 2011 traditional I have. It sounds great.

Mr. Satchmo

Reaction score
I just had a set of Creamtone pickups and pots installed on a 2011 traditional I have. It sounds great.
Pictures please!!!

Right now I am watching my guitar get worked on by the guys at CreamTone, the work looks incredible and they put so much attention to details

Here's the harness installed, with original 50s bees

The aged plastic before the edge was yellowed

These guys do fantastic work and I will continue to praise them because they always go out of their way for their customers.

Here's my aged hardware that's on my trad too

ESchmidt

Reaction score
I just placed my first order with creamtone. I got the 59 titefit burst guard, poker chip, and reflector knobs all with the LIX patina for my current les Paul classic project. I can't wait for them to arrive. I've heard nothing but great things about this company.

Mr. Satchmo

Reaction score
I just placed my first order with creamtone. I got the 59 titefit burst guard, poker chip, and reflector knobs all with the LIX patina for my current les Paul classic project. I can't wait for them to arrive. I've heard nothing but great things about this company.
You will like their stuff, everything is prepared by hand and with perfection.

ESchmidt

Reaction score
You will like their stuff, everything is prepared by hand and with perfection.
It looks like it shipped out today. Once I get the items in and some of the historic makeovers celluloid inlays installed I will be sure to post a thread with pictures!

Latest Threads