Cracks on Ewards E-LP-98LTS

classic

Reaction score
I agree with tekt's opinion ... as I've mentioned on JA already !
Hold the seller responsible for this damaged guitar ... it's your turn to save your bucks ... :cool:

vortexx

Reaction score
I had a shipper send me an Epi Moderne with that same crack. It affected the tuning. I couldn't keep it in tune. Although that may not be the case with yours right now it could progress. In my case the shipper had mislead me about the guitar being as new as there were a number of chips and dings so I'm pretty sure the neck was like that before he sent it. I filed a claim with paypal and had to pay for shipping with a tracking number but PayPal refunded my payment.

xlt

Reaction score
Hey,

I just took my guitar to a luthier. She looked it all over and told me that these cracks are just from the finish. She was not really sure about the cause, but she was certain that the structure/wood is solid. She believed these cracks are not from moving neck, and it might be the paint was a bit too thick around the neck joint. She also told me that I don't need worry about them because neither they are likely to progress nor they will cause wood crack in the future.

Right now, I will try to see how I should settle this with Ishibashi.

Thank you for your opinions and helps. :dude:

jama

Reaction score
Its late now, but those pictures of overall Edwards in next few days? Thanks.

blackbuddha

Reaction score
Don't worry.It's just finish cracks, not the wood.
It would not reduce durability and playability at all.
However, it is really annoying to see these evey time you pick it up...

3pupLPC

Reaction score
Normally, when the package or the case is not damaged it's gonna be a very hard way to tell the shipping-company that's their fault!!!
To all, and this IS REAL and with ALL shipping companies the same:
a package has to be prepared that it could fall
......and THIS IS TRUE
80cm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:
2.62ft!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:wow:
....that's the normal height of the transportbelts in the package centers!!!
would anybody of let a packaged guitar especially a Les Paul guitar with the head angle from nearly 1 meter????????????????
.....and all those claim departments work like this....if it's not totally brocken, you'll get nothing!!!

That's their normal procedure

:hippie:

That's good-to-know info.......

Latest Threads