COVID19-thread (Title change, Thread for serious info only).

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score

Malikon

she's so heavy
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
if on a PC and not mobile...

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
A New York man with coronavirus symptoms hid them so he could get into the maternity ward as his wife gave birth last week, Fox News has confirmed.

It happened at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, part of the University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC).

The new mom began showing symptoms of COVID-19 shortly after delivering, the Democrat & Chronicle first reported. That’s when the dad fessed up.

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
A New York man with coronavirus symptoms hid them so he could get into the maternity ward as his wife gave birth last week, Fox News has confirmed.

It happened at Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, part of the University of Rochester Medical Center (URMC).

The new mom began showing symptoms of COVID-19 shortly after delivering, the Democrat & Chronicle first reported. That’s when the dad fessed up.
I get wanting to be there for the birth, I truly do, I don’t get wanting to potentially murder the doctors, nurses, my newborn child and my wife. Rotten fucker

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score

I've had a few liars at work already....

that's really too bad....

I also saw a guy bitterly spit in a store, and he mumbled something under his breath....I told the manager...nothing happened....

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
This is really pretty good data....
at my job we have to report the numbers to the Medical Director, all the regional medical clinics report in at 0800 ~0900 for the meeting, I can tell you that with reasonable margin for error this data has been spot on. (I report for Michigan)

Go to this site and put in your state for bed ICU beds and number of Ventilators projections, then below that projected deaths per day and below that total deaths.

Michigan had 75 deaths yesterday and is projected to have 74 the next between (51-93)….but we are currently behind the deaths per day curve.....

hopefully it does flatten out a lot, Michigan's projected deaths, by todays data is 3,007

We have till May 6th until no more projected deaths occur....by todays data,....tomorrow it will go either up or down....

Assholes like the ones mentioned above should be changing bedpans of the people who they infected....without proper gear.

NRBQ

Reaction score
I just saw that the My Pillow guy Mike Lindell is converting 75% of his manufacturing capacity to making masks, by Friday his company will be producing 50,000 masks a day. And he's coordinating with several companies to help them convert their manufacturing base to produce masks as well. One person actually making a difference in a real way for our country, it's amazing that we have people like this fighting to beat this virus.

Sct13

Premium Member
Reaction score
They (the counties in Michigan) are not counting those for whatever reason... or rather they are not disseminating between symptomatic and asymptomatic. Just cases and deaths.

they won’t even guess recovered people...

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Super.

Nothing is likely to change, especially at more remote locations. The arrogant reasons behind the need to eat fresh bat and other contagion spreaders... :mad2:

"But British news accounts also reported over the weekend that some of the stalls China’s so-called “wet” wild animal markets, as they reopen, have begun once again selling bats and scorpions and resumed questionable practices such as slaughtering small animals right at the site"

I do not trust the source mentioned here. Hope others are able to confirm.

Fuck China right in their bat eating asses
No one can do anything about it.

Last edited:

parts

Reaction score
So,,we have gone from "hoax" to maybe victory if the US loses 100,000 to 240,00 citizens..

Amazing

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score

Fujifilm's Toyama Chemical branch makes a drug called Avigan, which is approved in Japan for stopping the flu virus from replicating in the body.

Researchers with the company think it may well have the same antiviral effect against the virus that causes COVID-19.

Avigan, also known by its generic name, favipiravir, has already fared well in its first two rounds of clinical testing, and Fujifilm has ramped up its production of the drug in anticipation that it could be the first proven treatment for the infection that's sickened more than 164,000 people worldwide.

— end of quote —. Obviously that 164,000 people number is not up to date. Idiots.

RAG7890

Reaction score
Demanding The Closure of Live Animal Markets in China

We are demanding the closure of live meat markets. Since China has contained the spread of, and has not reported any new COVID-19 cases - live meat markets have reopened. It is believed COVID-19 started with a bat or pangolin in a live meat market, where it first infected humans through blood transfer.

Everyone should support this & sign the petition.

Thank you to all those in China that feel the need to eat exotic & endangered Animals, Bats & Mn's best Friend.

Lucky for the 7ucker in the photo that he's not under my nose right now, that's all I can say. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

:cheers2:

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score

Potential vaccine in development for COVID-19 using new, fast-growing tobacco plant technology – pre-clinical testing under way

Tobacco plants offer the potential for faster and safer vaccine development compared to conventional methods

Potential to manufacture 1-3 million doses of vaccine per week

Latest Threads