COVID 19 Tele Paul Build

dcomiskey

Reaction score
Wow! What a neat build! And, I have to say, you may have created some side income with those laminated pickup rings. I have never seen that done and they’re very classy. I’d make a large batch and throw them up on the Bay or something.

Great job!!

Skyjerk

Meatbomb
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn. Well, I'm not much of a Telecaster fan, but this is a beautiful build. Great job!

In fact, the features that I really despise about Telecasters (headstock blob, ashtray bridge) arent there at all, so I'm free to like it without compromising any deep-held beliefs ;)

One question: What makes this a "Covid-19" guitar?

Kennoyce

Reaction score
Damn. Well, I'm not much of a Telecaster fan, but this is a beautiful build. Great job!

In fact, the features that I really despise about Telecasters (headstock blob, ashtray bridge) arent there at all, so I'm free to like it without compromising any deep-held beliefs ;)

One question: What makes this a "Covid-19" guitar?
Wow Chris, knowing how much you hate Tele's that is a huge compliment!

As far as the Covid-19 part, I just called it that because I got it done much quicker than a typical build takes me because of all of the free time I had thanks to Covid!

Pesh

Reaction score
That is a piece of supreme bad-assery. Well done mate that's a great looking build.

Latest Threads