Covers possibly better than their original

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Johnny Cash Hurt

Heart playing Stairway to Heaven at their induction to the hall of fame (ok maybe not better but it made the band cry)

Type O negative “summer breeze”

Lenny K “are you goina go my way”

Black Crows “hard to handle”. I like Otis’s version obvious but their remake put them on the map.

Guy Named Sue

Reaction score
This is a cover of the Luther Ingram tune If loving you is wrong, I don't want to be right.

Another good cover by Isaac Hayes is Ain't no sunshine. This one is as good as the original, but if you're a guitar player you might find this more enjoyable. Leaves lots of room to play around and have fun.

DotStudio

Reaction score
Johnny Cash Hurt

Heart playing Stairway to Heaven at their induction to the hall of fame (ok maybe not better but it made the band cry)

Type O negative “summer breeze”

Lenny K “are you goina go my way”

Black Crows “hard to handle”. I like Otis’s version obvious but their remake put them on the map.
"Are you gonna go my way" isn't a cover is it?

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
Technically still a cover seeing as it was INXS featuring Jimmy Barnes originally... this wasn't officially released, it was just a jam session which resulted in some gold...

Jimmy Barnes feat. Keith Urban - Good Times

On a heavier note...
Rammstein - Stripped (Depeche Mode cover)
I legit just got chills listening to this track... I had a flashback to when I heard them play it live. Awesome.

Latest Threads