Coronavirus

MikeyTheCat

Premium Member
Reaction score

rogue3

Reaction score

worrisome.this is what they are revealing.China is not known for open communication.But their actions speak louder than words,and their actions are huge.20 million isolated today...tomorrow...What do they know?Having gone through sars in the medical field,i understand the social media pics coming out,again,not looking good at all.Everyone is in moon suits,hopefully as a precaution.But the speed of transmission clearly warrants it in the pics i saw.

All US citizens being evacuated?

The days and weeks ahead will reveal the virulence,and the mortality rate.In a short span,they were talking about first a couple deaths,then dozens,now hundreds.thousands infected that will explode it seems, at this point.

Yes,flue kills every year.the old,the weak.but we know the vector.We know the characteristics and the vaccine.

Worried about trade tariffs? The impact on trade alone will dwarf that if it(virus) kicks in fully.Hold on to your wallets.

now,there are those that will cry chicken little....maybe true.

Wait for the numbers.If the worst is coming,we will hear shortly,not long to wait.The vector appears to be lifting off as we speak.containment is the only option for now, till its fully understood and a vaccine is produced.i would imagine samples of the virus have already been sent to level 3 and 4 containment labs around the world. If this is not happening,it could be a huge mistake.
pass the popcorn.

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Put a dome over Wuhan-and the surrounding farms watching China panic and flail over this is amusing .

lpfan1980

Reaction score
I travel via air all the time and every time I step on board a plane, all I want to do is pull out a pair of latex gloves and a respirator.
I want to stay clear of the rising insanity of air travel-no thanks....noo..nooooo...nnooooooo

Tone deaf

Reaction score
I want to stay clear of the rising insanity of air travel-no thanks....noo..nooooo...nnooooooo
It would be well within my rights to do so. The only reason I don't is out of courtesy to my fellow travelers, because I know it would cause undue concern on their parts. Seriously.

I saw a show, years ago, that did a scientific investigation of the cleanliness of commercial airliners. They make the remote in that motel room look clean.

RAG7890

Reaction score
I travel via air all the time and every time I step on board a plane, all I want to do is pull out a pair of latex gloves and a respirator.
Totally agree TD.................& the worst thing is that some cultures think coughing is fine; i.e. they don't contain the cough they just cough away in to the Air.

It would be fair to say that I have told more than a few off over the years for being so careless.

:cheers2:

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Totally agree TD.................& the worst thing is that some cultures think coughing is fine; i.e. they don't contain the cough they just cough away in to the Air.

It would be fair to say that I have told more than a few off over the years for being so careless.

:cheers2:
If they are coughing, there's an overwhelming chance that they are contagious.