Corey the North Lander: God of Rock or Canadian Corey: Lumberjack of Rock

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, most of them have been deleted or heavily edited. Let's just say that more than once I've been threatened with physical violence and Dennis has been told to die for times than not. :rofl:

LtDave32

Let Desert Star be your next guitar!
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Unfortunately, most of them have been deleted or heavily edited. Let's just say that more than once I've been threatened with physical violence and Dennis has been told to die for times than not. :rofl:

That's a hoot..

..Someone comes on here with the pure intention of pulling the wool over everyone's eyes, but their not very good at it, such as using an animie avatar, and signing everything "in blood", yet claiming that they are 47 years old. :laugh2:

So, what happens? They get called on it repeatedly, yet just as repeatedly, they cling to their BS like it's life-sustaining. The result? They eventually can't take the overwhelming juggling act of lies and their dike starts developing so many cracks, they don't have enough fingers to plug them. Finally, they have a melt-down, and threaten lives (on the internet, ooooh, scary) and wish those who refused to be duped, to die..

Friggin' brilliant.. !:laugh2::laugh2::laugh2:

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

L60N

Reaction score
Legendary:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REi0lz3AnAM&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - The midnight freak show Episode 1? Get In The Ring![/ame]

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was serious. If he showed a pic of that check I would've filmed myself punching my own lights out and youtubed it. :rofl:

It's not a bluff when you're holding all the aces. :naughty:

djwilbanks

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

jomo.jpg

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was serious. If he showed a pic of that check I would've filmed myself punching my own lights out and youtubed it. :rofl:

It's not a bluff when you're holding all the aces. :naughty:

He was so wrong on so many levels.. First he says he gets his guitar from MF..

..Then he says he got it from Ebay..

..He claims his big brother is a big-shot bad-ass super-fed in the FBI, yet he's 47 years old. That would put big bro near retirement, yes?

He's asked repeatedly, no, begged to show a shot of the headstock, -so he shows one of the back so we can't get a good view of the logo and inlay work..

It's like that kiddie puzzle in "Highlights" magazine in the dentist's office, where you're challenged to find the hidden shoe in a tree, the bicycle in the fence, etc..

The holy grail of fail..

LtDave32

Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Latest Threads