cops are so bored now....

sk8rat

Reaction score
they're handing out bogus tickets. I got a $40 ticket today for being parked facing against traffic in front of my house. aside from the fact the I live in a residential neighborhood and not a main or even secondary thoroughfare, I live outside of city limits. right on the border but out of local jurisdiction.

on top of that, the address written on the ticket is a few blocks away and on the opposite side of the road from where I was parked. the cop probably figured I didn't know I was out of city limits but knew he couldn't get me for it being parked where I was so he faked the address....and he knew the exact address of where I was parked because he wrote it on the ticket where it asks for the registered owners information.

now I have to get it dismissed. what a waste of my time.

Bluesky

Reaction score
Why were you parked facing the wrong way?
Is your beef that you parked the wrong way and got a ticket because your on the border?

I've seen lots of accidents occur by people pulling out when they are parked illegally.

Police here do not give out parking tickets. That's the job of a cillvian aid.

danohat

Reaction score
I've seen some pretty awful videos of cops writing tickets and arresting people for things they know are not law. Looks like they don't mind being the muscle in an authoritarian system. In fact they look to be enjoying themselves.

Bluesky

Reaction score
No. I'm sure there's still some decent guys wearing the uniform.
Yeah just a few.........:slap:

But how does that apply to the OP who addmitted he was parked the wrong way?

My city is not enforcing such trival things during a pandemic. People are out of work and your giving $40 parking tickets? That kinda shit comes from the Top. Cops are being told to do that. Somebody called in a complaint or something.

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
Proof that the police are a for-profit institution. No more speeding tickets means this sort of BS.

Hire a lawyer, and attack the cop personally for forging a penalty notice and illegal entry onto your property.

Rando375

Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
That includes all cops in all 50 states right?

Yup, every single one of you serving now, all that have EVER served and ALL future cops. Plus anybody even thinking about becoming a police officer.

No. I'm sure there's still some decent guys wearing the uniform.

Nope. Not now, not ever *

Except when you need them

See the source image

Last edited:

Bluesky

Reaction score
Yup, every single one of you serving now, any that served EVER in the entire history of LE and ALL future cops. Plus anybody even thinking about becoming a police officer!

Nope. Never.
They've got nothing better to do than write innocent people tickets for not breaking the law.

See the source image
I saw a kid dressed as a cop last Holloween.......that little SOB.:slap:

Harmony

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Talking of cops, I spoke to @Caleb yesterday . He says that he hasn’t been able to stop by the forum as he has been working around the clock and exhausted .

I’m pretty sure he has more important things than parking tickets too.

Our local police posted on Facebook the other day of a car with a self made license plate using paper :laugh2:

Latest Threads