Cool story, bro...

45WinMag

Reaction score
Nice read. I am jealous of his assortment of chisels in the pic.

pshupe

Premium Member
Reaction score
He has an equally impressive rack of hand planes right next to those chisels. I was up at his shop yesterday. He has a lot packed into that little shop and am constantly amazed with his attention to detail.

Cheers Peter.

redking

Reaction score
Congrats Tom on a great story! When I first saw a picture of you on your website or Facebook or somewhere I was shocked that you were a young dude because you are so knowledgeable in your craft.....I figured you would be a Grizzly old Bastard like BCR Greg :)

alk-3

Reaction score
Thanks Guys!! i am always embarrassed reading these story's, so when Pete told me it was posted in here for some of my luthier friends to read, i was a little embarrassed, haha.
Thanks for the comments guys.

Tone_Chaser

Reaction score
I understand how you feel, but we enjoy seeing people like you get some recognition. Well deserved!

lowatter

Reaction score
Great story Tom and I admire your dedication and of course, you build excellent guitars.
I was "kinda" into to punk when I was living in Hamilton and going to Mohawk college in Brantford when you were 4 years old. The Monks were one of my favs. I live in NW South Carolina now and the local gentry would give me a perty funny look if they heard me playing Drugs in my Pocket or Nice Legs, Shame About Her Face!

Latest Threads