contemplating letting my 2003 rootbeer quiltop go

dbwalker

Reaction score
I have owned this guitar since 2010, when I first got it I found another forum member that had one of these, he was under the impression that there were 40 of these ordered by Music Machine, later I found another for sale from Music Machine where they said they had only ordered 10, I now have pictures of 4 of the others from keeping my eyes open for them over the years, its a stunning guitar and plays fantastic, I just always seem to pick up my old 83 custom when I'm in the mood to play "hand injury a few years back" so I dont play much like I use to
lpclose.jpg
lpbinding.jpg
lphead.jpg
lpinlays.jpg

pjholland

Reaction score
So you want us to talk you out of letting it go?

bblooz

Reaction score
Why? Looks like a cool one, that will likely never be replaced. You'll regret it the rest of your days!

dbwalker

Reaction score
I have a lot of guitars and I tend to avoid the case queens, I think I would puke if I put the 1st ding on this one, anyway basically my playing is limited now or I pay for it with pain, I have no sentimental value in this one, have actually only spent maybe a total 2 hours on it at best since I bought it

integra evan

Reaction score
I'd be interested if the price is right - that thing is awesome.

Guitpicky

Reaction score
Stunning guitar, I hope it finds a great home :)

LocoTex

Reaction score
Lotsa bling there. I'd be afraid to touch it, and just keep it in a glass case. Let it go.

MSB

Banned
Reaction score
if you have to ask, you probably already have your answer.

but it is unique and something you do NOT see everyday

Latest Threads