Congress unveils bill to limit NSA's powers

Status
Not open for further replies.

PraXis

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I was in the Army SECURITY Agency (military intelligence) and I know how shit works too. We had our own guidelines and orders, and they did NOT include blanket spying on American citizens.

Get real. I don't have to prove my innocence to some faceless nameless superspook.

I don't expect that military personnel wants to spy on random innocent American citizens... but the "analysts" from any of the federal alphabet soup agencies? You betcha!

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
Oh bullshit..
If you're not doing anything wrong you don't have anything to worry about. The only ones that worry are the ones that are planning on some death to Americans.
Get real..

I worked in military intel in Vietnam doing..well, let's just say investigative work in selected areas. I know something of how this stuff works.

It's a pity you never learned at least one of the rights you swore to defend.

ext1jdh

Reaction score
It's a pity you never learned at least one of the rights you swore to defend.

He's a lying sack of crap. Mopping the floor of the car dealer where some Capitol Hill lackey brings his Hyundai and overhearing said dipshit pass a line of "hey I'm a spy" to the bimbo at the cash register while he gets his tires rotated doesn't make him "in the know"

If he wants to bring some proof that he isn't totally full of shit, he can. Until then he's about as reliable source of information as a can of Easy Cheez

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score
He's a lying sack of crap. Mopping the floor of the car dealer where some Capitol Hill lackey brings his Hyundai and overhearing said dipshit pass a line of "hey I'm a spy" to the bimbo at the cash register while he gets his tires rotated doesn't make him "in the know"

If he wants to bring some proof that he isn't totally full of shit, he can. Until then he's about as reliable source of information as a can of Easy Cheez

But ... but ... he said it on the Internet, damn it.

geochem1st

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
camreas-aimed-at-politicians.jpg

WatchingWatchers.jpg

Consarnit

Reaction score
Oh bullshit..
If you're not doing anything wrong you don't have anything to worry about. The only ones that worry are the ones that are planning on some death to Americans.
Get real..

I worked in military intel in Vietnam doing..well, let's just say investigative work in selected areas. I know something of how this stuff works.
I was going to waste my time writing a rebuttal with evidence, points, and analyses, but I think just telling you to place your lips on my penis and suck on it in a rhythmic fashion until I reach climax and ejaculate into your mouth is more apropos.

The beatings will continue until morale improves.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I was going to waste my time writing a rebuttal with evidence, points, and analyses, but I think just telling you to place your lips on my penis and suck on it in a rhythmic fashion until I reach climax and ejaculate into your mouth is more apropos.

Gross. I don't think this was necessary. It also gives the impression that your initial response wasn't going to be quite as eloquent as you suggest. If you think he's not going to listen to reason, don't bother with him. There's no cause for evoking that image.
Please understand that I'm not judging you for asking another man to blow you. Your business is your own.

GNR4EVR

Epi Verification Expert
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Fox guarding the henhouse. Smoke and mirrors, all bs.

lǎo​wài

It's All About the Maos
Reaction score
Once a government has a power, it will not relinquish that power.

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score

I'm sure you think that is a convincing tell-off, but it isn't.

Really, just shut up.

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Classy.

Consider this a pre emptive Friday strike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads