Congratulations are in order...

#1guitarman

Reaction score
:thumb: Massive amounts of congratulations go out to my 2nd oldest Son, and his beautiful Wife...:thumb:

Tonight, I was informed of the fact that my "Grandpa" status will increase to the power of 3!!!:applause:

The babys' due in December...I. Can't. Wait!!:D

They have tried so hard, for so long, it really is a Godsend...:applause:

ext1jdh

Reaction score
Congrats on something that billions of people have done throughout history. 200 million to one shot and one got through.

but seriously congratulations!

#1guitarman

Reaction score
Yea, I told him he must have had 'em in training...One of 'em could finally swim long enough to reach its objective...:hmm::shock::laugh2:

AmazingJourney

Reaction score
Congrats! We just became Grandparents for the 3rd time 2 weeks ago and #4 is due in less than a week!

#1guitarman

Reaction score
Congrats! We just became Grandparents for the 3rd time 2 weeks ago and #4 is due in less than a week!
I know this is an old one, but I just have to do it...

Had I known Grand kids were this much fun, I would have had them first...

:laugh2::lol::laugh2:

My oldest G-baby is 2, ever since she could hear I've called her "Bebop". When she was learning to talk, she called me "Bebop". Yea, kinda wierd, but really cute too.

Well, night before last, "Tootsie" (her Lil sister) was sick, so we went over to help out, as I was walking out the door, I leaned over the couch at my daughters house and kissed "Bebop" on the check, and told her "I love you"...She looked up, and said "I love you too, Ganpa"...

The only other time in my life I ever felt like that was when my daughter said, for the first time..."I wove u daaey".

Carzee

Reaction score
Congrats - from another Grandpa with 3 grand daughters. My 3 "uncles" and my 1 "auntie" are having to adjust just as much as we are... so when/if the stragglers all get into production we may be blessed with a whole load of grand kids..

Reminds me that I was gonna fire up a sampler and try a new version of that Sopranos TV theme: "Woke up this morning, got myself a son..." LOL

Dan

Reaction score
Congrats to you and yours!

Nicky

On The Road Less Traveled
Reaction score
Well done. (Not you...the kids!:D)

KSG_Standard

Reaction score
Congratulations! 2 more and they could have their own basketball team.

FrankieOliver

Reaction score
Congratulations to you, brother. :thumb:

I am going to become a great uncle near the end of October. :)

Latest Threads