Cobra Burst Custom

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Those are pretty cool, one of the better, cleaner modern customs. I can’t stand the headstocks with the purple and pink binding / logos on otherwise really cool options from gibson.

I really want a dark night but since I saw the existence of the Darksyde custom with a bigsby on his show.....that a d I’m dead set in the Axcess heel for my Les Pauls even on a reissue

Congrats!!!!

wjlim22

Reaction score
Congrats!

I love that show. Dude cracks me up.
Yeah, he is a good guy too. He provides more details on a guitar that he sells than any other seller you would normally encounter. He sent tons of pics of the whole guitar and packed it very carefully with new strings installed. He's got a great business going and a great show.

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I like his show too. Prices are fair with a little upcharge for knowing exactly what you're getting.

shupe13

Reaction score
He definitely has passion for what he does. His stuff is way outta my price range but I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.

Are there rules against naming channels lol?

wjlim22

Reaction score
I actually think his prices are totally fair. It's just that he usually gets the guitars that are on the more rare end. If you think about what he spends to make videos and market the guitars, he is selling for good prices. I'm not considering what he makes form youtube of course. That's his well earned benefit. I mean, I've thought about doing a show like that but I just don't think I have the personality to do it.

Latest Threads