CME Exclusive SG Oxblood

KSG_Standard

Reaction score

I haven't been in the market for a new guitar for the last year, but I caught this advertisement from CME this morning and I might be in the market now! I dig Oxblood and this SG looks good to me with the color and the pickguard. I've got no experience with T-Top pickups though. Anybody here want to chime in? This looks pretty sweet for $1499.

ArchEtech

Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Might look good with black speed knobs too, and blacked out pickups and hardware ;)

BDW60

Reaction score
Yes, Flamesarewicked had a set for sale recently and could probably offer some insight. I don‘t even like playing SGs and this model of theirs has me going ... :)

BlueCajun

Reaction score
Agreed. I saw the CME video yesterday and really dig the Oxblood color. Wish it came with a hard case for $1500. But as far as gig bags go, they look really nice. Thinking hard about pulling the trigger on one. The Epi SG I use for slide could use an upgrade. :p

Jungle

Reaction score
Oxblood is a cool finish,
I imagine this SG with a white pickguard and a white tenon cover from Creamtone :facepalm:

Last edited:

Gitter

Reaction score
I know CME did this run before but Gibson recently sold 12 SG's in "black cherry" at the end of December in their Reverb Shop with 2020 serial numbers. I wonder if they were intended to be these and/or something was wrong? They modified most of them and sold them off for around the same price.

1614224153423.png

Latest Threads