kluson

Reaction score
Hi Could admin please close my account and delete any personal dat
Many thanks
D

E.X

Reaction score
If i could express my deep disappointment at this time;

Have been waiting for at least one smartass comment since this was posted and nothing thus far. The lack of effort from this community is staggering, really.
Came back with hopes refreshed on a Friday, certain i'll find something, finally; and still nothing.

I feel lost and confused.
To the OP; for the ultimate laugh, come back as Kluson2, reply in this thread and ask for account deletion.
Or, make a new account named ConversionPosts, then reply in this thread asking for Kluson. That works too.

Can't believe i gotta do all the thinking 'round here.

JohnnyN

Just another old geezer
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Should have been moved to the Backstage Friday morning!

Reactions: E.X

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
If i could express my deep disappointment at this time;

Have been waiting for at least one smartass comment since this was posted and nothing thus far. The lack of effort from this community is staggering, really.
Came back with hopes refreshed on a Friday, certain i'll find something, finally; and still nothing.

I feel lost and confused.
To the OP; for the ultimate laugh, come back as Kluson2, reply in this thread and ask for account deletion.
Or, make a new account named ConversionPosts, then reply in this thread asking for Kluson. That works too.

Can't believe i gotta do all the thinking 'round here.
Because it was a simple request, not a "Farewell cruel world" cry for attention request

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
If he lives in the EU (and maybe the UK?), under the GDPR, he could in theory bring a lawsuit in a European court against the owners of this forum if they do not comply with his request to delete his personal data, which could get expensive for them.

However, the OP need simply go here to learn how to ask to have their personal data erased: https://www.mylespaul.com/help/privacy-policy/

Last edited:

CB91710

Not Michael Sankar
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
If he lives in the EU (and maybe the UK?), under the GDPR, he could in theory bring a lawsuit in a European court against the owners of this forum if they do not comply with his request to delete his personal data, which could get expensive for them.

However, the OP need simply go here to learn how to ask to have their personal data erased: https://www.mylespaul.com/help/privacy-policy/
And since the forum is not based in the EU and maintains no physical presence there, they have as much power to enforce the judgment as the US ICE does over the producers of Chibson products.

LPCM&BFG

Reaction score
And since the forum is not based in the EU and maintains no physical presence there, they have as much power to enforce the judgment as the US ICE does over the producers of Chibson products.
Any fine would be enforceable through a consulate in the US. In other words, they would receive the invoice, whether they like it or not.

Or why do you think they offer the option in the privacy policy ?

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

cybermgk

“Happiness is the most insidious prison of all"
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

And IF the OP did not follow the simple method of contact listed multiple times in that link,and ONLY posted here, the OP would have no legal, 'leg to stand on'. Even starting a thread, is no different, than randomly posting with a request in any thread. Having to locate every request, posted anywhere, and being bound to it, would not pass the 'Reasonable Man Standard, in any court. That is, unless there wasn't a readily available, posted, method to do so. Which there is.

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Silver Supporting Member
Gold Supporting Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
17. If you choose to end your membership on MLP, or if we end your membership, we are not responsible for removing your posts or your registration information.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads