"Clean, untouched" 1960 'Burst at Capsule Music, Toronto

VictorB

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
It is not for certain that Waldstein was ever on a Gibson assembly line. Everything is a bit off on that guitar. Lots of colored history with that one! I think Eric has been over that guitar and would know more, but it's dangerous to start talking about it as it has closed many a thread... :naughty:

It's a complete fake.

DHBucker

Reaction score
This is the first "burst" thread that has caused my balls to itch in an unnerving way..... Itchy balls and fake Les Pauls....

eric ernest

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
What I love about Old Waldy is his ability to lay low for months on end and then come crashing into threads like a drunk uncle at a wedding and everyone is embarrassed, shocked but also rather fond of the old git at the same time!:thumb:

:laugh2:

Gold!

trapland

Reaction score
Haha, just like most everyone stateside seems to believe that Heineken is a really popular beer in Germany. Newsflash: Heineken isn't even German ( neither is "St. Pauli Girl" and that nasty p#ss sold here as "Loewenbrau" ) and while we're at it, Jaegermeister is for old Ladys with stomach indigestion.
Carry on.

:cheers:

:beer:

:cheers2:

Or like everyone abroad thinks us Yanks drink Budweiser.... Oh wait......

Joshabr1

Reaction score
How is it that these **** sticks who pass these off never get outed????????????????????

Latest Threads