Cigar smokers?

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
The cap on this is sweet...tastes like cinnamon toast.....much prefer the atom maduro so far

Blues_Verne

Reaction score
Abs
The Arturo Fuente natural churchill is my go to $7-8 stick. Nice smoke for the price, and unless you really stoke them a churchill will last close to 2 hours. Lots of pleasure for a bargain price in today's premium smoke market
Absolutely with you, my friend. Here's a churchill smoker only. From the early 70ies I went from pipe smoking exclusively to Davidoffs my uncle brought from dear old Zino straight from Swizerland. Took me to his shop couple times to let me choose a cigar, but without any expertise in that business my learning curve was steep. Stopped smoking for more than 35 years only to pick up cigars on special occasions ...until three years ago I pickt it up again. A customer with cuban wife supplied plenty, however my favourite olorosos never turned up again. Now Nicaragua's premiums are the way to go.

scott1970

Reaction score
I get together almost weekly with a detective and retired lieutenant and smoke cigars. It's been dubbed the philosophers' circle, but we mostly lament the state of the world and tell old stories from the road.

This is my week to treat, so I selected the Perdomo 10th anniversary. I'm a sucker for a maduro.

Matt_21

Reaction score
I get together almost weekly with a detective and retired lieutenant and smoke cigars. It's been dubbed the philosophers' circle, but we mostly lament the state of the world and tell old stories from the road.

This is my week to treat, so I selected the Perdomo 10th anniversary. I'm a sucker for a maduro.
Nice choice. Perdomo makes some good stuff!

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Steve, I suggest Blondes and Kuba Kuba. Toast is nice if you like a darker cig. I like smaller cigars so Blondies are my first choice.

1400CC if you like a fatty
Smoking a TOAST right now. I like it..but the atom is still my favorite

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
Acid cold fusion....no idea what they flavor these caps with but I could damned near just eat this thing.

Latest Threads