Chris Cornell

peter679

Reaction score
Did I just get a Mother Love Bone reference. That was a great era for music. Louder than Love had just come out, MLB came out with Shine and then Apple. Both great discs or LPs at the time. Then the tragedy of Mike's death from MLB witch a couple years later spawned Temple of the Dog, which by the way was a Lyric from a MLB song as to where Mike wanted to be burried or wanted to visit can not remember which, and later became Pearl Jam. If any of you who love these guys wants to check out some of the really early vocals, check out Green River and Mud Honey.
capt, I still remember the 1st time I heard that tape..yes tape..LOL I was in Ventura driving to Silver Strand go paddle out and I had only read about the lp Louder than Love.. and I bought it that day... well I sat in the parking lot listening to the tape and missed almost half my session, but the tape was awesome. Still listen to it btw.. but on CD. And yes MLB was amazing! I remember when Temple of the Dog came out I was like this is freaking great.. so many great songs on the CD... not many bad one.
Green River is awesome and Mudhoney as well I agree freaking great bands!

-P

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Yes, this is a necro post, but I stumbled upon this video and it reminded me of what a talented guy we lost. Not too many folks come along with this kind of vocal range.

The first time I noticed CC (IIRC) was when this tune hit the airwaves

Been a fan, ever since. I still have an unopened Temple of the Dog disc in its original plastic packaging. .