chinesse gibson vs real gibson

slapshot

Reaction score
Would pictures help?
kia_carnival.jpg

V's

1970_dodge_challenger-pic-20157.jpeg

I think it's self explanatory and that is the attitude that is killing your auto industry

diceman

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Would pictures help?

I think it's self explanatory and that is the attitude that is killing your auto industry

He's not American. Otherwise..... Yeah - I won't own a Kia.

ext1jdh

Reaction score
Please...I've owned three American cars (ford) and two Japanese cars (honda) and the Fords all fell apart in three years, where the Hondas are still on the road. Don't tell me that just because it's American, it's better. Slapshot's photo comparison is useless - you're comparing a minivan to a muscle car.

As far as Gibson v Epi, that debate has been bandied around this forum several times and it all comes down to a matter of preference. There are Gibsons that sound horrible, and there are Epis that sound excellent.

As far as Real Gibson/Epi v Fake Gibson/Epi, there's an enormous world of difference between the two.

JimmyT

Reaction score

...Right... Actually it's not Britain's attitude that has killed off it's Motor Industry, it was Margaret Thatcher, who sold off all of the British car firms, but anyway...

American cars may work in America, but generally they're not that well suited to other countries, which is why you don't often see them outside of America (and Australia, whom do apparently import a lot of them). So yes, I would honestly rather have a Kia than any American car.

I'm just saying that I didn't understand the meaning of you post, this discussion is regarding counterfeit goods, and you responded by slagging off Korea in general.

AngryHatter

Reaction score
I hope the OP knows you can get AIDs or SARs from those counterfeits.

MATTM

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
use periods and capital letters.

A fake chinnesse (or did you mean chinese?) gibson is worth about $0.00

you can get a new fake gibson for $150 - although you shouldn't.

I would suggest reporting to gibson that a guitar shop is selling counterfeit guitars so that the authorities can be contacted, as this is an illegal activity.

Please retype your questions in an understandable manner, and i'd be glad to talk to you about your various plans of action.

+100000

Thanos

Reaction score
Would pictures help?
kia_carnival.jpg

V's

1970_dodge_challenger-pic-20157.jpeg

Apples and oranges there. That Dodge, while nice, is nearly useless as a family car. Likewise the Kia isn't going to win any street races.

slapshot

Reaction score
where did I slag off Korea in general?

why is it useless?we managed just fine throughout the 70s and 80s as a 2 kids,dog , ma & pa family in a solid iron doomsday machine.

you can buy a fake guitar and make noise or a real guitar and make noise

you can drive some little pisspot buzzbox get to and from work,thebar,playgroup,soccer or you can drive something that makes small animals cower in fear as you do the shopping ect.

I know which one I'm choosing in both instances.

They're not exactly apples & oranges I just googled kia and dodge and got the first 2.hell i coulda used some shaver on wheels Kia 'sport" model but it's still the same.

*I still drive a 1973 Valiant Charger

formula73

Reaction score
Different cars for different applications. I bought my wife a new Kia Soul because the mileage is good and it's got a LOT of bang for the buck. I, myself, drive either a 96 Bronco, a 71 Cutlass, or a 73 Firebird. They're just a better fit for me.

JimmyT

Reaction score
where did I slag off Korea in general?

Just when you said "A Kia can get you from A-B, but you still shouldn't dive them" or words to that effect, in a conversation about counterfeits is irrelevant, Kia don't make Fake Cars, they make Cheap Cars. It was a metaphor (I think) that completely missed the mark.

slapshot

Reaction score
no it just went over your head.
try and keep up.move closer to the chalkboard if you have to .....

There is a myriad of brands & products I could have used there.Toyota,Nissan,Honda,Leyland,Morriss,Vauxhal.

JimmyT

Reaction score

There is a myriad of brands & products I could have used there.Toyota,Nissan,Honda,Leyland,Morriss,Vauxhal.

That exactly what I'm saying! I don't understand what the relevance of that comment is, in a conversation about counterfeit goods! that's what I said in the first place, and you started throwing insults at me!

Thanos

Reaction score

I know that for my needs, given the choice between the two cars pictured I take the Kia and don't look back. The added cost of gas and insurance alone make it no contest.

slapshot

Reaction score
hey if some toolbox is gonna come out and accuse me of slagging off an entire country when THEY are so far off the mark then they can rapidly go and fuck themselves

besides the OP said the fake and legit guitars SOUNDED the same

ext1jdh

Reaction score
hey if some toolbox is gonna come out and accuse me of slagging off an entire country when THEY are so far off the mark then they can rapidly go and fuck themselves

<plonk> no one here needs to listen to your brand of asinine drivel.

JimmyT

Reaction score

besides the OP said the fake and legit guitars SOUNDED the same

For God's sake! Because you used such an irrelevant metaphor, that simply does not work and can't be applied in the context in which you tried to use it, THAT WHAT IT SOUNDED LIKE YOU DOING! I didn't post an insult or a threat, I posted an implied question, WHERE THE FUCK DID ALL THE RAGE COME FROM???!!??

Latest Threads