Chicago Music Exchange: Holiday Sales and Vintage LPs

Promoted_Post

Administrator
Reaction score
Mylespaul.com would like to welcome our new sponsor Chicago Music Exchange. They have two holiday sales running:

15% Off Holiday Sale
In their Reverb Shop. Click Here Weekend-only deals on guitars, amps, pedals and more.
Exclusions apply—call about insane deals on Gibson floor models.

12 Days of Vintage: Holiday Savings Up to 25% on Tons of Vintage and Used Finds
Les Pauls, ES-335s and Much More. Click here to check out all the vintage guitars and gear on sale. Here are some samples:

GIBSON CUSTOM SHOP 1958 LES PAUL SUNBURST 2006 (S200)

1_1a4206cf-e300-452d-916f-b2cbb3e46c1b.jpg

GIBSON LES PAUL ARTISAN WALNUT 1979 (S001)

art.jpg

Members if you pick up any guitars or gear, please post up!

Last edited by a moderator:

rockstar232007

Reaction score
'Bout damn time, cinsidering that when it comes to LPs (both vintage and new), they are the bee's knees!

Welcome to the crazy-house, CME!:dude:

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Welcome to MLP CME!

Brewdude

Reaction score
Welcome!

I picked up one of the figured 335 floor models this morning before I even saw this!:D

Kamen_Kaiju

smiling politely as they dream of savage things
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I remember 10 years ago they laughed me out of the store when I talked to them about promoting them online and making demo videos. My how times change.

They are a cool store though, I bought my Tele there and played my first vintage Gibson acoustic there.

Welcome to the madhouse.

vintageguitarz

Reaction score
Oh I've bought a few guitars from CME over the years, a few I'm sure they'd love to get back now because I chiseled them down on the price when I bought them. Two that I bought in the late 90's were a pair of 1979 Fender "Anniversay" model Stratocasters. One a "Silver" Anniversary model with all the tags and OHSC in literally 10/10 Mint condition I paid $850 and the second was an extremely rare 1979 Anniversary model in Pearl White with all the tags and mint condition, only 125 were made of the Pearl White models. I paid $950 for it and sold it 8 years late for $3,000. I still have the other mint Silver Anniversary and added a second to my 'stock' as a babied "player". I've bought a few other Fender's, Gibson's and Rick's from them on trips to Chicago to shuttle back to California. So thanks for the great deals back then when you were starting (in the old shabby digs upstairs) and the profits I made on those vintage classics.

Pictures - after purchase fresh back in CA in 1994 where they belonged and a recent picture of the Minty 79 Anniversary Silver model. The rare Pearl White Anniversary was sold in 2002.

Femder 79 Anniversary Strats small.jpg 1979 Strat Silver Anniversay NOS_1sml.jpg

ddroz60lp

Reaction score
I have bought 5 guitars from CME in the past 3 years. The last three have been in the past few months. All part of the Memphis ES Blowout. I traded a Roadworn 6os Strat, 60s Strat Lacquer and Thinline 69 Tele for one of those 50s Tobacco burst Es Les Pauls. Almost an even steven trade!! 3 MIM reissues for that guitar. Unbelievable!! I came back for more this week and traded a few more guitars for a Vos Es Les Paul Bigsby p90 and a 16 Es 335 Figured. The prices, trade values, service and attitude of every employee was second to none. They are THE place to go if your in Chicago. Welcome guys!!

wmachine

Reaction score
Welcome to CME from another happy customer. A big shout out to Matt, Alex, and the gang.
Great to do business with!

Latest Threads