Charity Raffle for Jeff Beck Artist Stratocaster - Tickets only $10 - WINNER ANNOUNCED

Lkdog

Reaction score
The nonprofit child welfare agency The Center for Youth and Family Solutions that I help manage is having a Charity Raffle for a mint

2017 Jeff Beck Artist Fender Stratocaster

Tickets are only $10 each.
Raffle runs until 5:00 pm CST May 1st.

Need not be present at drawing to win.
Will arrange insured shipping
if winner is not able to pick up.

Here is link to the Raffle page with all Information.

2017 Fender Jeff Beck Stratocaster RAFFLE

Last edited:

X–Ray

Cowbell by Misadventure
Reaction score
I have a 2003 JB Strat - best one I ever owned...

Lkdog

Reaction score
Curious about the shipping details.

Thanks to all for the interest and for supporting a good cause. I knew the MLP bros might like this.:applause::h5:
Its part of our Blues for a Cause Concert.
BLUES FOR A CAUSE Concert APRIL 5th

If anybody wants to go- PM me. I will get you free tickets.

Our main office is in Peoria, IL. We can have the guitar at any of our 11 offices in northern and central Illinois to pick up.
If you are out of the area - I will get it shipped free to a MLP member.

It's a really nice axe. I can vouch for it as I donated it from my modest personal collection. Really is in basically Mint condition and those that know me know I do not overstate condition of guitars.

Thanks everybody.

Here is a link to our website of you have any interest in reading about our work,
The Center for Youth and Family Solutions

Last edited:

judson

Reaction score
ok im game if its legit....

what type of payment do they take?

paypal? hopefully

Lkdog

Reaction score
Not sure if the laughing emojis are invoking any confidence. Just saying.
I have the guitar sitting right here. I donated it as I stated.

It will be on display at the concert Friday night. You can come look at it.
I have offered free tickets to you or anyone else here for the benefit concert.
Great bands by the way.
We are also auctioning off Cubs and Bears tickets and some other smaller items.

This is a Raffle officially licensed and regulated in Peoria County, IL as noted #R-49-19.
Call them up if you wish to check. FYI- only nonprofits in Illinois are allowed to do online raffles.

We are a licensed child welfare agency and fully audited by state and federal regulators in the State of Illinois, and are nationally COA accredited. Our 990 is readily available online for anyone to review.

We cannot buy a paper clip without an audit trail.

All of this information is fully posted and available on our website and the raffle website.
We will do the drawing at 500 pm on May 1st at our Admin office in Peoria.
You are welcome and legally allowed to be present.

Also- I have been a member in good standing here at MLP for six years and have done countless transactions with numerous members.

Help me understand what exactly are you concerned about?
If you do not like raffles, I understand that is your prerogative.
I also understand that this is unusual for the Classifieds section here and have been fully transparent.

We are just trying to raise some extra funds for abused kids and needy families we serve because the State of Illinois provides us criminally low support for our work. In case you didn't know they are $13 Billion in debt and have given us one rate increase in 20 years.

Feel free to ask any more questions you wish.
Thanks.

Last edited:

jstarr823

Reaction score
I have the guitar sitting right here. I donated it as I stated.

It will be on display at the concert Friday night. You can come look at it.
I have offered free tickets to you or anyone else here for the benefit concert.
Great bands by the way.
We are also auctioning off Cubs and Bears tickets and some other smaller items.

This is a Raffle officially licensed and regulated in Peoria County, IL as noted #R-49-19.
Call them up if you wish to check. FYI- only nonprofits in Illinois are allowed to do online raffles.

We are a licensed child welfare agency and fully audited by state and federal regulators in the State of Illinois, and are nationally COA accredited. Our 990 is readily available online for anyone to review.

We cannot buy a paper clip without an audit trail.

All of this information is fully posted and available on our website and the raffle website.
We will do the drawing at 500 pm on May 1st at our Admin office in Peoria.
You are welcome and legally allowed to be present.

Also- I have been a member in good standing here at MLP for six years and have done countless transactions with numerous members.

Help me understand what exactly are you concerned about?
If you do not like raffles, I understand that is your prerogative.
I also understand that this is unusual for the Classifieds section here and have been fully transparent.

We are just trying to raise some extra funds for abused kids and needy families we serve because the State of Illinois provides us criminally low support for our work. In case you didn't know they are $13 Billion in debt and have given us one rate increase in 20 years.

Feel free to ask any more questions you wish.
Thanks.
That’s the spirit! Just bought one.

But, yeah... you did reply to a questions from another member about it being legit & payment methods with a laughing emoji.

Last edited: