Charity Auction - 1959 Blues P.A.F. Set

ToneSpecific

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Like many of you, we've been working at home these days. We are very grateful to have the opportunity to serve so many great musicians & we are humbled by the support of the guitarist community.

We believe in giving back & are a proud supporter of these online guitar forums. We also are proud to support the great charity Guitars for Vets. A Special Thanks to Red Circle Guitars for helping to donate this set & managing the ebay auction. 100% of the proceeds goes to Guitars for Vets.

One of our main winders is a Military Veteran & other members of our staff have close relatives that are Veterans. We view these special people as hero’s and we’ve witnessed some of the issues they battle. We’ve also seen how a guitar and lessons from Guitars4Vets can add joy to the life of Veterans, as a close relative of our founder was a participant in the program.

Our pickups are made one at time by hand right here in the USA. We are in rural area in Southern California and everyone out here has a barn or workshop on their property. In these abnormal times, we've been able to put the extra space to good use. Hopefully we are nearing the end of this horrible pandemic but we hope everyone out there will take good care of themselves until this nasty chapter is behind us.

Check out the auction over on ebay:

ToneSpecific

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
A lot of folks are asking about the difference between the Virgil Arlo 1959 vs. Tone Specific 1959 Blues P.A.F. Humbucker, Here is a video that shows Virgil Arlo vs. Tone Specific.

Click here to learn about the New Virgil Arlo Collection from Tone Specific:

Last edited:

ToneSpecific

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this!

Veteran Proud !
Our pleasure. One of our winders is a Veteran & our other two winders have close relatives that are Vets too. Our founder has a close relative that recently participated in the program. It brought him great joy so we know first hand the wonderful works of Guitars4Vets. We are proud to contribute.

ToneSpecific

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Went to bid on eBay, they were sold. Dang! Next time.
You just missed the end of the auction by a couple days. We've got some good news.

1. The auction sold fo enough to provide a guitar for a US Veteran.
2. We are giving a way a free set of Humbuckers over at TGP. Entry is free.

As a token of our appreciation to our customers we are giving a free set of 1961 P.A.F. Humbuckers. To enter all you need to do is watch the demo and comment. Here is the link:

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks!

I’m not a rich guy, but I have a couple-few electric guitars. 1 Vintage SG, 1 Firefly ES335 knockoff, maybe a couple more. All in real nice condition. I would be willing to donate these to guitars4vets.
Just don’t want to spend too much in shipping them. I sell guitars UPS usually charges me at least $130 to ship a guitar.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

Mark

ToneSpecific

MLP Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, thanks!

I’m not a rich guy, but I have a couple-few electric guitars. 1 Vintage SG, 1 Firefly ES335 knockoff, maybe a couple more. All in real nice condition. I would be willing to donate these to guitars4vets.
Just don’t want to spend too much in shipping them. I sell guitars UPS usually charges me at least $130 to ship a guitar.

Let me know how I can help.

Thanks,

Mark
Wow, that's very generous. You know eBay now has an option that automatically sends the proceeds of your auction to Guitars4Vets.

When you create the ebay listing, there is a "donate" option. Select that option then find Guitars4Vets on the drop down menu.

Another option, is that we can hook you up directly with our contact over at Guitars4Vets. They arrange shipping with you. Guitars4Vets may want to keep the guitars for their more advanced students.

We will send you a PM right now. Thanks again! You are going to make several Veterans very happy. This is an amazing program.

Central Scrutinizer

Silver Supporting Member
Reaction score
Great.
Us Vets are all family.
Even The Marines, they are like your weird uncle! :rofl:

God Bless them all!

Latest Threads