Ceriatone Overtone Special Lunchbox 20 Watt

Krusty_47

Reaction score
So it looks as if Nik at Ceriatone is getting ready to put out a 20 Watt Lunchbox version of the Overdrive Special.

Lunchbox-type PCB-based ODS, Coming Soon?

I'm pretty psyched about this.

I have wanted a dumble style amp for a while but can't justify a 50 or 100 watt version as I only play at home and it would be overkill.

No ETA from what I have read but it should be good.

David Corrales

Reaction score
Interesting indeed! Would be fun having a small-sized Dumble-esque amp one day :)

hipofutura

Reaction score
This is great! Nik will do it right.

It will be interesting to see what the power amp looks like.

Syrus

Reaction score
Sweet : )

Good amp in a small package.

Win Win

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
WTF happened with this? I have a big ass OTS 50watt version and think its overkill. I never use the fet input and would love a 20w version that weighs half what mine does. I like a big ass but can't take her outside...

dspelman

Reaction score
WTF happened with this? I have a big ass OTS 50watt version and think its overkill. I never use the fet input and would love a 20w version that weighs half what mine does. I like a big ass but can't take her outside...
Takes a 55 gallon drum of sunscreen? <G>

Friend of mine has the OTS (not the small one). One of my favorite amps, honestly.

corbo

Reaction score
the OTS lunchbox is out now, received an email from Nik last week, they are taking orders, you-tube clips are up.

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
Has anyone compared this to the full size OTS?

Ph03n1x

Reaction score
Just found the clips. Not sure what to think. Doesn't sound like the 50w one I have at home but could just be the guys playing / speaker / mic etc.

Would be good if someone could put a side to side comparison with the full size OTS up on youtube.

nightwulf1974

Reaction score
Where are the clips? I cannot seem to find them....:hmm:

**Edit - I found them. I was searching for OTS Mini lunchbox amp vs. OTS lunchbox where I found them **