Celestion Greenback and Creamback in the same cab?? Marshall Jcm 800 max volumen (raw audio)

Brek

Reaction score
I mixed a 12 in v30 in one cab and a 10in Creamback in another, was pleasant, the creamback added an airiness to the overall picture I found pleasing. Poor old Carrera seemed like it was struggling once I turned it up though.

sectado

Reaction score
I mixed a 12 in v30 in one cab and a 10in Creamback in another, was pleasant, the creamback added an airiness to the overall picture I found pleasing. Poor old Carrera seemed like it was struggling once I turned it up though.
film that!!! i want to hear!! @Brek

Brek

Reaction score
I will, the downside is you’ll have to listen to my attempts at blues. You have been forewarned. And no, it’s not false modesty. Load is 8 ohm v30, and 16 ohm creamback.

Brek

Reaction score
Got my recording setup working, (finally, been putting it of for some reason) basically a rode nt1 into a behringer mixer then its usb out into ipad, surprised at sound quality to be honest, the pre amps seem pretty good given what mixer cost. my gear is in a small 9ft square room, so wasn't expecting much but it recorded quite clean with no boxy short reverb evident at all. wasn't feeling inspired today though, didn't record anything worth putting up.

Brek

Reaction score
sounds on the way. little square cab bottom center is the creamback. The origin 5 combo retrofitted with Celestion g10 Vintage. All amps up for sale so I can fit my new cab in with one good amp head.
7445EEC4-7C59-4EF0-A92B-ADCDBB6095D6.jpeg

Latest Threads