Catalogs Collections: Greco, Fernandes/Burny, Ibanez, etc.

Frankie_B

Reaction score
Hi guys, a quick update on the website. I'm currently busy to translate the whole website in french... it's a hard work! Once I'll finish I'll upload more catalogs; I have a bunch of them for several japanese brands.
This year, I pretend to translate the whole website in english too.
May the force be with me! :D

Shunichiro Shimizu

Reaction score

Frankie_B

Reaction score
Hello Guys, the French translation of the website is done. I'm starting the English translation now that I expect to finish within 3 months. Then I'll put more catalogs online, I have more History and Cool Z catalogs to upload.

Roxy13

Reaction score
I need a favor, perhaps from someone with a larger monitor than I have. I'm trying to find out what pickups are in my 1991 Greco FA-95. Here it is in the 1992 catalog, but I can't read this. All I can read are the words "maple", "pickup" and "price" :rofl: Whatever the pickups are it looks like 3 letters with a x 2 after it. I would really appreciate any help as I can't even read it with my reading glasses.

Roxy13

Reaction score
Sorry, Roxy - the scan's too fuzzy to be legible on my 24" screen. Maybe @Frankie_B can help?
Thanks for trying. There is very little about this guitar on the internet and some of what I did find is just blatantly false. People are posting it comes with Dry Zs...not 10 years after Maxon stopped making them (or Greco stopped using them) unless someone put them in there. Some are also saying it has a Brazilian fretboard as well. I doubt it.

I had been thinking they were Groove pickups but now after trying to look at that catalog I'm thinking maybe not unless what I see as "x 2" is actually "ve".

Frankie_B

Reaction score
Sorry Roxy, the original pics I use for the PDF were very compressed and bad quality so I can't help.
However, I will see if I have some better version somewhere.

Latest Threads