Cart Narcs

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
I couldn't listen to more than a minute of the first video.
The guy reminded me of a Phil Hendrie character.

But seriously... my wife and I have a running joke about carts being her walker, even though the new knee has helped and she can get around without a walker now.
So when we shop, we'll park, and then I have to go to a cart corral or all the way to the store to get a cart and bring it back to her.
We APPRECIATE people who leave carts near the handicap spots... because the cart corrals are generally nowhere near them, and WAY too often the cart retrieving drone has not taken the carts back to the front of the store where one would reasonably expect them to be.

If it's not blocking a legit parking spot, and the lot is level so it won't roll into someone's car, I honestly DGAF what people do with their carts.

ALDI is a pain in the ass, and it's not uncommon to see people trading a cart for a quarter with someone else in the parking lot so they don't have to walk all the way back to the door.

S. Rock

Reaction score
what gets me is when they leave the carts in a "handicap" parking space. I have an artificial leg and use those spaces sometimes. and it gets aggravating when there is 2 or 3 carts in a space. :facepalm:

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
But... I want to beat the cart coraller's ass.
Same people that go around trying to instigate reactions from government employees and cops... calling themselves "First Amendment Auditors"

When they are ignored, they get upset and start asking questions... just doing irritating shit hoping to get someone to go off on them.
The airport cops always fall for it too.

And it's one thing when it's government employees... at least they can claim that they are exposing incompetence and waste of tax money, but there's one who was standing at the driveway of DirecTV HQ filming people leaving the lot. Nothing of value, just filming their cars and license plates, faces if a window was down, he's ask people to pull forward or roll a window down so he could film their plate or face.
Same guy was the one (Furry Potato on YT) who ended up getting shot by a security guard at a synagogue. Honestly, it was a negligent discharge, and the hit was a ricochet off the ground... but even the LA prosecutor refused to press charges.

All they do is try to piss people off, then post on YT to shame them when someone reacts.

CB91710

Premium Member
Reaction score
what gets me is when they leave the carts in a "handicap" parking space. I have an artificial leg and use those spaces sometimes. and it gets aggravating when there is 2 or 3 carts in a space. :facepalm:
Ya... I'm talking about when they leave them next to the space or close by.
I don't like having to get out to move one.

LPMarshall Hack

Reaction score
Same people that go around trying to instigate reactions from government employees and cops... calling themselves "First Amendment Auditors"

When they are ignored, they get upset and start asking questions... just doing irritating shit hoping to get someone to go off on them.
The airport cops always fall for it too.

And it's one thing when it's government employees... at least they can claim that they are exposing incompetence and waste of tax money, but there's one who was standing at the driveway of DirecTV HQ filming people leaving the lot. Nothing of value, just filming their cars and license plates, faces if a window was down, he's ask people to pull forward or roll a window down so he could film their plate or face.
Same guy was the one (Furry Potato on YT) who ended up getting shot by a security guard at a synagogue. Honestly, it was a negligent discharge, and the hit was a ricochet off the ground... but even the LA prosecutor refused to press charges.

All they do is try to piss people off, then post on YT to shame them when someone reacts.
Those idiots need to die.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
The cart narc is asking for trouble. I like the sentiment, but there are better ways of calling out inconsiderate.

I take carts from the corral and return them there, or if it was a light trip I'll leave the cart where the next hopefully thoughtful asshole customer can use it.

With COVID-19, I'll take them back directly to the employees who are cleaning them. I'll thank them for their possibly hazardous work too.

I have recently read / heard news snipets where the likelihood of catching a CV cootie off of a surface may not be a dangerous as first thought.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
i typically return the cart.

if i was caught in a major downpour, i probably wouldn't.
I park right next to the corral, when possible.

Not all stores have employees actively cleaning - the Mart of Wal does not. Aldi does. No corrals there, they have forgone the $0.25 cart deposit links with the cleaner handing them off.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
If it's not blocking a legit parking spot, and the lot is level so it won't roll into someone's car, I honestly DGAF what people do with their carts.
yessir, me too.

Latest Threads