770B8D55-4890-425E-8464-9DEE4EAEB9E6.jpeg

5B7D097D-4100-45DD-AEFC-7FDAFA15D18C.jpeg

53AAA60A-2251-4BCB-BF33-B70769D5E70E.jpeg

HD drone feed

Bud Stoner

Something Something Jedi...
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
And also in Nashville, Tyler Larson from the YouTube channel Music is Win, is in the ICU with Covid-19. His wife also tested positive but the ICU? Dang. Highline Guitars posted that.

Best wishes for a full recovery to Tyler and his wife and I hope the car bombers are found and prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Olds442

Reaction score
this one is weird. something shoots up into the air prior to the blast.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
An attack on the AT&T building or partying civilians? So many possible perps with this one.

Roberteaux

Super Mod
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
You can safely bet that the instant that bomb went off, people who were off duty today were suddenly called in for support, including investigative support.

I do agree that the media is never to be fully trusted, however... especially not initial reports, when they're liable to publish almost anything.

At first I thought this might have been an attempt to ambush cops via some sort of IED. There were shots fired in the area, and that would draw cops. You just wait for 'em to get next to your car bomb and...

But no: it doesn't appear that the motive had anything to do with some specific desire to kill anybody, seeing as the person or persons responsible for the bombing set up a PA system in the RV the bomb was within. There was a recording of a woman's voice which provided a rather loud, highly audible warning that the bomb was in the vehicle, followed by a 15-minute countdown.

Kind of an elaborate setup, right there. A bomber who was motivated by a desire to cause deaths and injuries among human beings wouldn't have bothered with all that.

--R

Bill Hicklin

Reaction score
the person or persons responsible for the bombing set up a PA system in the RV the bomb was within. There was a recording of a woman's voice which provided a rather loud, highly audible warning that the bomb was in the vehicle, followed by a 15-minute countdown.

Kind of an elaborate setup, right there. A bomber who was motivated by a desire to cause deaths and injuries among human beings wouldn't have bothered with all that.
Somewhat reminiscent of the IRA, which would telephone a warning in advance of a bomb going off

Torshalla

Reaction score
Man when i heard of an explosion in Nashville I thought “not Gibson!!!”.
Glad there seems to be no death at least... but I do hope they catch the asshole(s) and put them in a very deep hole.

Latest Threads