Can't find Burstbucker 1 or 2 at Gibson's website. Are they discontinued?

jm55

Reaction score
I have BB1 and 2 in my 2014 LPS Light, and really like them. I'd like to put a set in my 2000 LPS (which has Dimarzio DP195's right now), but I don't see a listing for them at Gibson's website. I see others like 57 Classic, 498T, etc., but no BB's. I'd call Gibson, but they're closed now. Anyone know what's going on with Gibson BB's?

jm55

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply and the link, but it's still strange that they wouldn't be listed at the Gibson website. It's not impossible for Gibson to have discontinued them and for Sweetwater to have stock remaining. If Gibson still make them, one would think they'd be on the website.

LtKojak

Reaction score
I have BB1 and 2 but I don't see a listing for them at Gibson's website
There are a LOT of current production items and accessories that are NOT listed. Not to mention that half of the published information is wrong and the other half's simply not true.

Gibson's website have always sucked donkey balls, and with time's not getting any better.

Last edited:

AJK1

Reaction score
I have BB1 and 2 in my 2014 LPS Light, and really like them. I'd like to put a set in my 2000 LPS (which has Dimarzio DP195's right now), but I don't see a listing for them at Gibson's website. I see others like 57 Classic, 498T, etc., but no BB's. I'd call Gibson, but they're closed now. Anyone know what's going on with Gibson BB's?
I’d imagine there would be a lot of them used for sale in part because of this forum so you shouldn’t have a problem finding a set

Latest Threads