Can't catch a fugging break.

Skit

Witch Doctor
Reaction score
Damn X sorry to hear this about the Mrs. X, that does suck! Hang in there and I hope she has a fast recovery. Keep us posted when you can.

Reactions: Who

Malikon

죽을래
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
OMG dude stop beating up your woman and blaming it on the dogs!

seriously, hope she feels better soon.

parts

Reaction score
Dam..bad fall. No concussion ? Surgery..!

,all the best for her and heal up Mrs X

Fiat Lux

Reaction score
Seriously X, best wishes for your woman. Hope the tests show everything is OK and will mend.

But what dafuq was she doing in the kitchen? She shoulda been tucked in front of the screen with a cuppa and a choc.

And as Lt Dave said... beautiful eyes. Let’s hope you can stare into them for a long time to come.

cheers

LtDave32

Desert Star Guitars
Super Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Well, things got worse. She feel in the kitchen earlier, and hit her head on the stone floor. A lot of blood, so I called 911. They did a new CT scan and she has swelling, and bleeding on her brain. The fall was probably caused by swelling from the fall on Friday. I came home to make sure the dogs are settled, eat some dinner, and I'm heading back to the ICU. They're going to do another scan in a few hours to see if there is any active bleeding. If so, then surgery is next.

This fucking sucks. Thanks for letting me vent, I have to be positive around everyone here. It isn't easy.
This is fucked up, X. We're wishing for the best.

MenaceMartin

Reaction score
Ooft. Wishing her a speedy recovery man. Concussions aren't to be taken lightly, I've been there. Though I have full confidence that given a little time she will recover and be back to her good self!

As for the uneven pavement... it's common for people to sue the council for that here. Though I realise that would be the last thing on your mind just now.

dc007

Premium Member
Reaction score
Falling is not a good thing at any age especially falling twice. Sorry she was injured and hope she heals quickly!!! Hoping for good reports from the doctors.

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
Good Lord man that’s horrible. She’s right where she needs to be. Stay on top of these doctors.
Best advice right there. Doctors and nurses need to be monitored and pushed to do shit anymore. This is horrible news, X.
Hoping and praying things get sorted out. I feel bad for both of you. Scary shit. :(

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
So, the scans today show no new bleeding, so we should be able to avoid surgery. She suddenly developed Shingles dues to the stress and her having had chicken pox before. She never had them before, but they are all over, and they suck.

Thanks for the thoughts and kind words.

Bigfoot410

Premium Member
Reaction score
Shingles hurt like hell. Like she needed that on top of everything else......damn!! She took care of you after your bike accident....your turn I guess. Stay strong man!!

lpfan1980

Reaction score
Wish her the best of luck just getting over the Flu AGAIN..sounds like rotten couple of days for all of us.

rabidhamster

Reaction score
So, the scans today show no new bleeding, so we should be able to avoid surgery. She suddenly developed Shingles dues to the stress and her having had chicken pox before. She never had them before, but they are all over, and they suck.

Thanks for the thoughts and kind words.
I’m sorry to hear my friend! Great news there are no new bleeds at least!
I also hope this means they got her on the shingles treatment medicines “in time”, supposedly getting it early drastically shortens the span for recovery.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Wow seems, I don't know...a LOT better than a like.Even though wow is like dude. The tone used when saying it make it a positive, or a negative thing.