Can't catch a fugging break.

Walt_T

Reaction score
She'll be fine. Once she gets past the trauma, she'll bounce back. Best wishes for her recovery.

Reactions: Who

jkes01

Reaction score
Oh man, OUCH! Awesome you get to work from home to be with her. Just start reading her some of Vic’s puns and she’ll be feelin on the up-and-up in no time. :)

In all seriousness, hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Tone deaf

Reaction score
Give her our love (seriously). That is a real kick in the nuts. About a month ago, my dad took a spill in the hallway and smacked his noggin on a table. He had a bruise that looked just like that. I saw him both of the past two weekends and I couldn't see any traces. It'll take a little time, but this will be in the rear view before she knows it.

All my best to her.

Deftone

Reaction score
Wishing your wife a speedy recovery, X.

Set her up with an MLP account, that'll keep her busy and entertained.

TheX

Voice of Reason
Reaction score
Ugh! Does she have a concussion as well? Looks damn painful.
Well, things got worse. She feel in the kitchen earlier, and hit her head on the stone floor. A lot of blood, so I called 911. They did a new CT scan and she has swelling, and bleeding on her brain. The fall was probably caused by swelling from the fall on Friday. I came home to make sure the dogs are settled, eat some dinner, and I'm heading back to the ICU. They're going to do another scan in a few hours to see if there is any active bleeding. If so, then surgery is next.

This fucking sucks. Thanks for letting me vent, I have to be positive around everyone here. It isn't easy.

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
Holy shit man. I was about to suggest you offer to do the other side for her, but sorry to hear she has had another fall. She’s where she needs to be at least, they can get a good look at what’s going on.

All the best to both of you.

VictorB

Formerly LZF
Super Mod
Reaction score
Well, things got worse. She feel in the kitchen earlier, and hit her head on the stone floor. A lot of blood, so I called 911. They did a new CT scan and she has swelling, and bleeding on her brain. The fall was probably caused by swelling from the fall on Friday. I came home to make sure the dogs are settled, eat some dinner, and I'm heading back to the ICU. They're going to do another scan in a few hours to see if there is any active bleeding. If so, then surgery is next.

This fucking sucks. Thanks for letting me vent, I have to be positive around everyone here. It isn't easy.
Good Lord man that’s horrible. She’s right where she needs to be. Stay on top of these doctors.

freak

Reaction score
Damn hope she gets better dude. Sorry to hear this.....

Bobby Mahogany

Reaction score
Wow.
Very sorry for her and you.
Keep your spirits up in these hard times.
We're certainly here for you.

:thumb:

JTM45

Premium Member
Reaction score
Damn X, I hate that you two have to go through that man, thoughts and prayers buddy

Howard2k

Premium Member
Reaction score
Make sure you’re taking care of yourself too. She’ll need you to be in tip top shape when she’s out.

Stinky Kitty

Premium Member
Reaction score
That looks like she feels terrible. Hope she heals quickly and is her former self again.

Ed B

Reaction score
Damn, sorry to hear. Good vibes sent your way. Keep your head up. She'll fight through it.