Cannabis Is Now Legal In Canada

Olds442

Reaction score
oh don't kid anyone, the drugs didn't win. @Brians Evil Twin

where the money goes won.

nvm, you're right, drugs won. the money peeps had to adapt strategies.

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
mr, Joe's new album was CRAPOLA, preaching "new life." Give me James Gang and Doper Joe .My new album =AWESOME-my band is drugged- I produce DUMB ROCK....your new album? NEW ALBUMS! NEW DRUGS! NEW WORLD!
i’m just finishing making my studio getting the boys together and start. if I can put out an album. How many do you have Mr. Fezziwig

Last edited:

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
mr, Joe's new album was CRAPOLA, preaching "new life." Give me James Gang and Doper Joe .My new album =AWESOME-my band is drugged- I produce DUMB ROCK....your new album? NEW ALBUMS! NEW DRUGS! NEW WORLD!
Yeah and he’s sober now that’s why I was saying and he said the best albums he ever made or when he was doing pallets of cocaine in pounds of weed and stuff like that booze and hookers and everything. I haven’t heard his new album is it pretty bad

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
One is vintage and mostly Sativa - probably not as strong, potentially paranoia inducing, probably not exactly the original, but given its a lanky tall sativa it could have been in an ongoing seed stash from some old hippie thats still making it happen outside in a warm part of Canada. Mexican strains are all pretty good when done well, but its pretty hard to find one that hasn't been mixed with something high yielding and short-maturing.
Then theres the white rhino, which will be strong and kick your ass like a remake of 1993. Its almost certainly not the original white rhino anymore, as the original was lost in the drug war, and then a number of "copycats" were released that are pretty similar from seeds or making the same cross as the original, but if anywhere actually had the white rhino still growing that no-one remembers, it'll be someone in Canada.

you'll probably want both (...according to the internet...)

I guess a good thing to do is have you ever smoke and get paranoid or anything like that is always have some CBD on hand it will reverse the paranoia very most help it and then you can enjoy your buzz
I know a lot of people who quit smoking marijuana because it made them paranoid for me and I’ll rapid heartbeat whatever panic attacks but the CBD really helps with all that and if you’re too high just take your CBD and take a nice little ahead of it or a couple puffs off a j And it should fix you up

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I’m tested at work, both semi-annually and randomly, so i have to really be careful with it when i pop an edible with my wife on my vacations. We just do it when we’re camping, or after the kids are asleep, and even then it’s very rare. I think we might grow a plant or two in the backyard. Maybe grow it inside the fence with the beehives. You might brave the dogs, but NOBODY goes against bees. Haha!! I kinda wonder if the honey would make me fail a piss test....
Anyway, I’m not a stoner, ive never been a stoner. In the distant future, i can see myself smoking a joint with the old lady on a back porch, watching the sun set over my land. Not daily. Just when we feel like it. I’ll likely be retired, at that point.
For now, i have to take a few home tests before i go back to work.
It’s stupid. We’re allowed to drink on ships, we just can’t be drunk on duty. I don’t see why pot is any different.
But if anyone can fuck up a good thing, it’s a seaman.

Marshall & Moonshine

Reaction score
I’m tested at work, both semi-annually and randomly, so i have to really be careful with it when i pop an edible with my wife on my vacations. We just do it when we’re camping, or after the kids are asleep, and even then it’s very rare. I think we might grow a plant or two in the backyard. Maybe grow it inside the fence with the beehives. You might brave the dogs, but NOBODY goes against bees. Haha!! I kinda wonder if the honey would make me fail a piss test....
Anyway, I’m not a stoner, ive never been a stoner. In the distant future, i can see myself smoking a joint with the old lady on a back porch, watching the sun set over my land. Not daily. Just when we feel like it. I’ll likely be retired, at that point.
It’s stupid. We’re allowed to drink on ships, we just can’t be drunk on duty. I don’t see why pot is any different.

NewDayHappy

Reaction score
I was drug tested while taking CBD oil, no THC came back on the test. I use Green Mountain, found them on Reddit.

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
I’m prescribed THC pills to help with arthritis and Other things. It’s synthetic like it’s man-made but it has the exact same structure as THC Sam hi Sam everything is edibles but you just wouldn’t test positive for THC

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
i’m just finishing making my studio getting the boys together and start. if I can put out an album. How many do you have Mr. Fezziwig
Yeah and he’s sober now that’s why I was saying and he said the best albums he ever made or when he was doing pallets of cocaine in pounds of weed and stuff like that booze and hookers and everything. I haven’t heard his new album is it pretty bad
mr, gets the double quotes-YOU WIN. Good luck with the album. I have two- 1993- put it out on cassette-recorded on 1 1/4 inch reel to reel. GREAT album, it was going to topple Nirvana, then??????//BURN OUT! Too much vodka+LSD----and wwwweeeeeeedddddddd----Old FEZZ #1 died. "THEY" said I was toast-done- feeble-a husk-------NO! I just needed "rest." Came back after 14 years "tried" to record- found new FEZZERS---drummer went mad-only 5 songs done-bassist died---or so I thought----

2014---Bassist is alive-reform FEZZband, find a drummer who lives in a carwash! Record BEST ALBUM of 2000's in 2016

We made 500 copies. Gave them out FREE! Now, 2019 new album=The Sun is a Ghost- even better than Devil Drinks----BEST ALBUM OF 2019!

Joe? No thanks. Redoing Life's Been Good as a recovery song? I saw Joe at Great Adventure-he was stoned-ended the show laying on his back! One of the best guitar shows I've ever seen. "Cuddly" Joe= JUNK. I grew up with SEX+DRUGS+R+R.......you want to be a Daddy Rocker fine, I'm not buying.