Cannabis Is Now Legal In Canada

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
And list Neil Young stuff I just read an article that said he quit drinking and smoking marijuana in 2012? I dunno?

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
I am debating between Acapulco gold and white rhino!
Dude I just bought an L Nico gold off a member here last week are used to have 212s and I had to sell them the gold is an excellent speaker who makes the White rhino. Sounds like they could be two pretty good strains

rabidhamster

Reaction score
I am debating between Acapulco gold and white rhino!
One is vintage and mostly Sativa - probably not as strong, potentially paranoia inducing, probably not exactly the original, but given its a lanky tall sativa it could have been in an ongoing seed stash from some old hippie thats still making it happen outside in a warm part of Canada. Mexican strains are all pretty good when done well, but its pretty hard to find one that hasn't been mixed with something high yielding and short-maturing.
Then theres the white rhino, which will be strong and kick your ass like a remake of 1993. Its almost certainly not the original white rhino anymore, as the original was lost in the drug war, and then a number of "copycats" were released that are pretty similar from seeds or making the same cross as the original, but if anywhere actually had the white rhino still growing that no-one remembers, it'll be someone in Canada.

you'll probably want both (...according to the internet...)

Last edited:

Dun Ringill

Premium Member
Reaction score
One is vintage and mostly Sativa - probably not as strong, potentially paranoia inducing, probably not exactly the original, but given its a lanky tall sativa it could have been in an ongoing seed stash from some old hippie thats still making it happen outside in a warm part of Canada. Mexican strains are all pretty good when done well, but its pretty hard to find one that hasn't been mixed with something high yielding and short-maturing.
Then theres the white rhino, which will be strong and kick your ass like a remake of 1993. Its almost certainly not the original white rhino anymore, as the original was lost in the drug war, and then a number of "copycats" were released that are pretty similar from seeds or making the same cross as the original, but if anywhere actually had the white rhino still growing that no-one remembers, it'll be someone in Canada.

you'll probably want both (...according to the internet...)
upload_2018-10-17_18-14-3.png

rabidhamster

Reaction score
The weed from 40-50 years ago was nothing like today's potency. Although I know some people that go through an ounce weekly, they're absolute bums.
Unless he's a cancer patient or something, thats gotta be dirt-weed or letting blunts burn up in their hands all day. Ain't nobody got time for that! I used to know a terminal AIDS patient who would vape a top shelf 1/4 in an evening. Even if it wasn't his and was around...