Cannabis Is Now Legal In Canada

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I remember one time I was in the recording studio (back when I was about 19 and I had just smoked a fat one) and I laid down a guitar solo that was totally improvised. I thought it was really good.

Until the next day when I heard it played back on tape. It wasn't really good. It was spectacular.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
I find weed critical to song writing.
mr, that is a myth. Once your brain has "tasted" ,you can summon at will. I write songs anytime. You close your eyes, breathe in and out precisely, same amount of breathe and release.......

One, two, one, two

picture a door, open the door, decide which chemicals you want to release.......

"Do I want trip,speed, weed....?

Focus, summon- free as a peach pit. You either have talent or you don't. Weed will not unleash genius. Genius unlocks weed.

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
The weed from 40-50 years ago was nothing like today's potency. Although I know some people that go through an ounce weekly, they're absolute bums.

I don’t know if that’s the weed as much as a reflection on them. I smoke sativa strains in the day and maybe at night some cbd oil or indica. There probably smoking Indica strains and they say sativa clean the house and Indica in de couch

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
mr, that is a myth. Once your brain has "tasted" ,you can summon at will. I write songs anytime. You close your eyes, breathe in and out precisely, same amount of breathe and release.......

One, two, one, two

picture a door, open the door, decide which chemicals you want to release.......

Focus, summon- free as a peach pit. You either have talent or you don't. Weed will not unleash genius. Genius unlocks weed.
Lol. That’s awesome

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Eddie bravo who is very jujitsu expert 10th planet jujitsu Joe Rogan drains under him he was always against weed and Rogan convinced him to try it and he got home and they went to jujitsu class and he could not believe how many new moves he was thinking That he had never before thought of. I thought that was pretty cool I farted does that for me but like you said to I can write without anything But I preferred or right after Little toot off something

cjpeck

Reaction score

One, two, one, two

so fucking true. But you won't convince the masses mi amigo. They're waiting for "inspiration". Inspiration is bullshit. It's persperation.

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
so fucking true. But you won't convince the masses mi amigo. They're waiting for "inspiration". Inspiration is bullshit. It's persperation.
I know Mr. Fezziwig has but have you ever smoke in your life before or while writing songs. I’m going to bet that you have not

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Prices
1980- dirt weed $40 an oz
1982- Sensi arrived-no seeds. $20 for oz of shake
1984- Some exotics appeared- 10 for two grams

Prices stayed flat

1997- 40 for 1/4 of green bud
2004- Hydro appeared- 40 1/8!
2011-same prices. I quit. Why bother? After 30 years........I was "ready."

Acid- 1980-2004- $2 a hit. I knew THE GUY-------he liked me, I made him laugh.....and laugh.....
Lol. That’s awesome
mr, at first the brain gets opened---"YES, I'm high=new ideas occur----then=monkey pushes pleasure button-no new ideas-----becomes a habit--------

Monkey believes he can't create without magic banana.

Philly uses all drugs as a white-trash- bash

UGGGG let's do LSD and watch football---

For real. We would trip and watch the NFL! WHAT?

We would drink cases of beer. Many would take speed, not me, I'm already sped

By the end of the game we were straight- brain could not compute.

LESS IS MORE-----wean down to one hit-really FEEL the hit---then no hit---then! HOLY HECK, I'm HIGH 24/7................I have money for paintings,books,pedals, CALZONES....

Idiot "friends" of mine 50+ years dead still hack+snort+drink watch the NFL...GO IGGLES........dilly dongs--you do drugs "right" they should last a lifetime!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cjpeck

Reaction score
actually, yes. I have. What's your point?

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
actually, yes. I have. What's your point?
Point is you are generalizing your opinion/experience to the masses. If you don’t enjoy it that’s fine don’t smoke it. I don’t know why you would feel the need to convince any masses, enjoy your trip, I’ll enjoy mine and the masses will enjoy theirs. Everyone’s happy. Get it?

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
No doubt and joe Walsh said he wrote every hit while he was on drugs and booze. Many many other artists cite either Mary Jane or hard drugs for their creativity Likely cocaine but I’m sure he partook in everything. poly abuser
mr, he was also in his 'prime." The young should dope+drink "learn things." Why not?