Cannabis Is Now Legal In Canada

rxbandit

Reaction score
I don't think I've smoked an ounce in 52 years. Interesting conversation.

Not Canadian, and not a user. So I dont really have much of an opinion either way.

Carry on.
It's obvious you haven't smoked since you used the expression "haven't smoked an ounce"

An ounce of weed is a shit ton haha

Subterfuge

Reaction score
I understand U.S. Custom and Border Officers have been advised to be on the alert for suspicious characters wearing Toques trying to enter the US of A ..

jdto

Pretend Human
Silver Supporter
Premium Member
Reaction score
I suppose this is a good thing, although it won't affect me much. I smoke so rarely that I have bought exactly one quarter in the past 20 years and that was a few months ago because I was curious. I still have most of it. Anyway, I am thinking about trying CBD oil to see if it helps my fretting hand and wrist feel better.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
The weed from 40-50 years ago was nothing like today's potency. Although I know some people that go through an ounce weekly, they're absolute bums.
r, 40-50 years? I'm talking 7 years ago-hydro=Green Giant, Big Blast, Blueberry- $40 an 1/8! Almost had to sell my ass! Plus hash oil. Compared to PCP and LSD it was hardly a high.

Rob H.

Reaction score
Seems like a fair move. I hope the US follows suit. I don’t smoke anymore but the laws are retarded.

Word ‘round the campfire is that the US might have a new policy soon where federal law allows medical use, and the States can set their own laws for recreational sale and use.

NewDayHappy

Reaction score
the whole scene is confusing, on the site boxes are slathered with labels such as WARNING: Up to half of people who use cannabis on a daily basis have work, social or health problems from using Cannabis. and WARNING: Regular use of cannabis increases the risk of psychosis and schizophrenia. and the next frame is touting the benefits of something called " Ghost Train Haze" at 24% THC Content .... I mean is the stuff safe or is it not safe ? I can't quite get a clear answer form the gov't info
I think it depends on potency and consumption. If you smoke from the time you wake up until the time you go to bed, you're probably more at risk of complications. If you're like me though and you smoke once in a blue moon or every here and there? Nothing is going to happen. As far as psychosis and schizophrenia goes, I have had personal success with CBD oil and I have type 1 Bipolar, it helps me tremendously, it really helps put me in a less irritated and more of a jovial mood. When I stop the CBD oil, I feel tremendous anxiety and irritability, to the point where I cannot leave the house. I've met many people over the years with Bipolar and Schizophrenia that get immense relief from pot. Many therapists I've worked with have said their patients benefitted from pot. Once again, this doesn't mean you should be strapping gas masks to your face and taking bong hits, it would probably be a good idea to smoke a tiny pipe at the end of the day and play guitar before you go to sleep.

mrdannyboy

Reaction score
Just Canada and Uraguay atm. Hopefully they the Countrirs will follow suit. I ordered some this morning. Like to see how good the govt regulated stuff is. Stuff I ordered was 22% thx 0.5 Cbd. What a beautiful day