Cannabis Is Now Legal In Canada

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Overdue....worldwide.
Yep. Pennsylvania is just behind or possibly right in front of Utah in that regard.

We just got the right to buy beer in select supermarkets two years ago. Special checkouts are required along with a driver license scan.

Oh, a maximum of 192 ounces per day. That is 16 12 ounce containers. So much for frat runs and the like.

Last edited:

cjpeck

Reaction score
cracks me up that now that it's gaining acceptance and being legalized everywhere I have no interest in it and think of it as silly kids stuff. :laugh2:

oh well.
yup. Agreed with all that.
It has zero attraction for me in any way. Funny, a bottle of scotch lasts me a loooooong time these days as well. Now I buy GOOD whisky...

CBD oil though, I'm thinking of checking out how that works. Our bass player has given me some glowing reports.

FWIW I live in Capitol Hill, Seattle and can walk to Uncle Ike's in 15 minutes. I just can't summon up any interest in weed at all these days. Maybe when I was 18.

Freddy G

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
cracks me up that now that it's gaining acceptance and being legalized everywhere I have no interest in it and think of it as silly kids stuff. :laugh2:

oh well.
Me too. I just can't help but feeling that hopefully now that the potheads got what they want we can move on to the serious business of running the country and get rid of Mr. Trudeau.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Me too. I just can't help but feeling that hopefully now that the potheads got what they want we can move on to the serious business of running the country and get rid of Mr. Trudeau.
Get ready for more years. Mr Bernier just lost the election for the Tories.

northernguitarguy

SWeAT hOg
Reaction score
Ouch! But he did say that a bottle lasts him a long time. So that's not the description of a "drunk". I'd rather hang out with a responsible, moderate or light drinker than a pothead any time.
Look, if we're talking about these douchebags who 'celebrate' and lionize weed (Mr. Marley and Mr. Tosh aside), we are in agreement. But if we're talking about the average user who most would not even suspect was using, I would not call them a 'pothead'.

NorlinBlackBeauty

Reaction score
Like the stuff or not, prohibition is retarded.
Yep. "The war on drugs" has been a catastrophic failure. So many lives needlessly ruined.

How cannabis remains a federal schedule 1 substance is pure politics now. That might change finally. Not sure I'll live to see it.

Last edited: