Can this be fixed with a little glue? *Warning Explicit Pics*

W

WBPickups

This was one of my Les Pauls that had a little accident with a concrete floor. A couple months ago. Long story short it was a freak accident. I was a little depressed for awhile. I really enjoyed that guitar....

Here's one of my guys (Greg) holding up the pieces...
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]
[/URL][/IMG]

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
This was one of my Les Pauls that had a little accident with a concrete floor. A couple months ago. Long story short it was a freak accident. I was a little depressed for awhile. I really enjoyed that guitar....

Here's one of my guys (Greg) holding up the pieces...
never seen a break like that:shock: I am sure there is a story to that trainwreck as well ,Whats the other piece look like ? Really like the color :shock:

Reaction score
Oh my god!! that sucks!!! Did it break the neck at all? If not, you might be able to glue and clamp the body back together, although I doubt you'll ever be able to hid the glue line. RELIC!!!!!!

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
looks like pissed off wife syndrome :confused: :( short tennon

FLICKOFLASH

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Paul Stanley Burst :rofl: still worth some $$$ on Ebay

M.T. Pockets

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Well, I'm no luthier, but I know how to fix shit.

Here's what you'll need.....

Duct Tape and Elmer's Glue

Inside Guy

I am no longer @ Gibson
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
A freak accident with a concrete floor? Was there a 100 story fall before it hit the concrete floor?

Reaction score
Dripping with Mojo! Glue it back together, then leave it be, don't even try to hide the break. You can rebuild her. You can make her better than she was before. Better...Stronger....LOUDER!!!!!! The ultimate gigging guitar!! You wouldn't have to worry about scuffin' it!

ptate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Don't bother with glue. Drill 4 holes in the top, route out a control cavity on the upper, remaining section of body, mount the electrics and put everything back on. It'd certainly be a talking point.............:rofl:

W

WBPickups

Don't bother with glue. Drill 4 holes in the top, route out a control cavity on the upper, remaining section of body, mount the electrics and put everything back on. It'd certainly be a talking point.............:rofl:
That's what we were thinking on doing. It would definately be a head turner. the neck board has a little damage but not to bad.

Rock Johnson

Reaction score
BCR - pretty impressive.

I'd love to hear the exact story of what happened to that guitar.

GuitarDean

Reaction score
BCR, nice seeing ya here, I believe we talked about our mutual friend Steve Conti one day about a year ago.

Okay, WB, just what DID happen to that baby, it looks violent as hell cause it's such a sharp snap in two in between the layers?

ptate

V.I.P. Member
V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
AT LAST......AT LAST.........
A BREAKTHROUGH

THE REAL REASON FOR GIBSON'S NORLIN YEARS........CROSS BANDED BODIES STOP THAT HAPPENING.........

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Latest Threads