calling socialhero (Bloodbucker content)

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fire them up in something, just to check them out. I think you'll dig them!

What's the scoop on the pedals?

socialhero

Reaction score
Fire them up in something, just to check them out. I think you'll dig them!

What's the scoop on the pedals?
Done and done buddy!

I pulled out a LP I haven't been using lately. Had Guitarforce Rebels in it:

Now it has the Bloodbuckers!

These things scream man! I can't wait to try them in rehearsal.

I'm thinking of unloading a few guitars, this tobacco LP included (though not with these pickups, obviously). If I do, I may look for a black LP Custom to put these in. We'll see.

The pedals are Zendrive clones. I only have two of them - a blue one and a red one - and they're the only ZrK drives around. Want one? Take your pick. :thumb:

You built me these kick ass pickups, one of these pedals should be in your shop in return. :naughty:

I'll see if I can get a vid of these pickups, they're awesome!

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh, man! That's so awesome of you, but I couldn't possibly take one of those awesome pedals away from you. I already have a Tone Bender of yours, anyway! One of my favorite dirt boxes, btw.

I'm glad you're digging them, in any case. I know those f#ckers cook! I bet they would look great in a black OR white custom. That paper coil tape may yellow a touch with age. It could be a sweet accent. :D

:cheers:

bruce bennett

Banned
Reaction score
James does some 5A grade work!

but I've got one tiny complaint.. the paper wrap packaging is not so " I need to take photos of them so i can sell them on the web".. friendly.. ya know?
:D

otherwise REWIND PICKUPS are FABULOUS!

So it is possible to get some bobbns that are like some wacky tye dye coloring?

cooljuk

Transducer Producer
Premium Member
Reaction score
James does some 5A grade work!

but I've got one tiny complaint.. the paper wrap packaging is not so " I need to take photos of them so i can sell them on the web".. friendly.. ya know?
:D

otherwise REWIND PICKUPS are FABULOUS!

So it is possible to get some bobbns that are like some wacky tye dye coloring?
Love it, Bruce!
...and you're correct. Kraft paper with an ink stamp is not glorious. Keeps the player's price down, at least, though. :) ...and isn't minimal/efficient what Kalamazoo Gibson would have done, as well, anyway? :cheers:

The few marbled bobbins I had weren't really a pretty pattern, unfortunately. They were warped too, perhaps cooling time wasn't appropriate for both types of colors of plastic? Dunno. I tossed them.

...now I did see some tortoise shell flatwork on another builder's humbuckers recently. THAT is classy! I'd like to get the creamy swirly look of old inlays or Kluson buttons, but in a mechanically stable way. Some day....