Calling all Pedo's Netflix got you covered.

Comanche

Reaction score
Netflix has a new feature length film about preteen girls fascinated with twerking as they clash with their parents archaic and outdated beliefs.
I bet Jeffery Epstein wished he got to watch this before he didn't commit suicide.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DMartini

Reaction score
Jeff Epstein is quietly enjoying this on his 100" plasma with popcorn and a coke on Epstein Island you mean.

LocoTex

Reaction score
Every pedophiles masturbatory fantasy come to life. What a sick world we live in.

artis_xe

Christopher
Reaction score
it's content intended for younger viewers . the trailer seems like a lot of story line is involved

any pedo with half a brain will go for the short vids on TikTok . not watch a whole movie . just sayin' . plenty of perversity out there on the web . kids are learning how to exploit themselves in more disturbing ways each year

I don't buy into the idea of " that's just the way modern times are " . things are being designed in such a way , that young people are introduced to consumerism at a much earlier age now . break them while they're young __ with videos and " influencers "

OldBenKenobi

Reaction score
I believe the director's stated purpose of the movie is to criticize the early and unwitting self-sexualization of pre-teen girls.

The way Netflix marketed it seemed to just skip the critical aspect. The horrific poster and the TV-MA rating both drew a lot of heat for trying to appeal to pedos for this movie.

The moderators at 4chan of all places have pre-emptively banned all clips and screenshots from the movie from being posted there. When 4chan has more morals than Netflix, there's a problem.

Crotch

Triggered
Premium Member
Reaction score
I did not expect the braids guy to have that voice

Latest Threads