California Sheriff sends 4 Staff Members to Indiana over friends Batmobile order.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Should have held those California asssholes at gunpoint (12 gauge) until the local cops show up, and if they argue, blow their crooked asses away.... castle doctrine, "afraid for my life", "did not identify". whatever.

MikeyTheCat

Reaction score
Should have held those California asssholes at gunpoint (12 gauge) until the local cops show up, and if they argue, blow their crooked asses away.... castle doctrine, "afraid for my life", "did not identify". whatever.
It does bring up the question, how in the bag were those Cali cops that went to the guy’s house?

TheX

I am NOT the father.
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is he planning on driving this thing?

Reactions: Who

Crotch

Mega Pints
Double Platinum Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nerds GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Olds442

Reaction score
i like how some news outlets are making it out like it was a pleasure trip for the cops.

they went to indiana, in the summer.

i do hope someone loses their jobs though, it's a complete waste of money.

efstop

All your base are belong to us
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like how some news outlets are making it out like it was a pleasure trip for the cops.

Pleasure or not, it's overreach by a sherrif who wasn't re-elected for another term, and San Mateo and the residents are pissed. Over $10,000 in flights and hotel rooms, just to basically steal documents.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

That sheriff definitely needs to go. I'll give the deputies the benefit of the doubt and ASSUME they probably didn't want to get fired for saying "No".

Latest Threads