California approves cap and trade program

morrow

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, but as pretty as it is down there, they're still subject to Sacramento screwing. Arizona, in particular, has a political climate that seems more in line with what I've seen you espouse here.

/.02
I completely agree.
The other problem is I'm trying to stay working with the DoD, and there's tons of DoD jobs in and around San Diego as it's the Navy's Pacific HQ. Nevada and AZ not so much. I also dislike Phoenix and Las Vegas (to live in...) and unfortunately that's where the bulk of career-oriented IT positions are.

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but as pretty as it is down there, they're still subject to Sacramento screwing. Arizona, in particular, has a political climate that seems more in line with what I've seen you espouse here.

/.02

Most of the politicos screwing us are not from Sacramento. They are from the Bay area and LA mostly. Sacramento is just where the Legismafia meets.

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
I completely agree.
The other problem is I'm trying to stay working with the DoD, and there's tons of DoD jobs in and around San Diego as it's the Navy's Pacific HQ. Nevada and AZ not so much. I also dislike Phoenix and Las Vegas (to live in...) and unfortunately that's where the bulk of career-oriented IT positions are.

But, it will be easy to get to Vegas when you want to :thumb:

Luckynumber3

Reaction score
I completely agree.

Whats the matter, dont like teh bay area? :D

And yeah, Vegas is overrated, unless you love the heat.

KP

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

There is almost no DoD left in Northern CA since the Clinton regime wiped us out. They closed all 3 bases in the Sacramento area.

morrow

Banned
Reaction score

Completely sick of the bay area, could never live there again. I've lived in several areas in the S. bay. Way too crowded, smog, overpriced, etc. Almost as bad as LA!

There is almost no DoD left in Northern CA since the Clinton regime wiped us out. They closed all 3 bases in the Sacramento area.
You forgot Pelosi shutting down a bunch of DoD jobs, primarily in the AF.

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
2w5rdsi.jpg

The masturbating monkey makes a comeback!

colchar

Banned
Reaction score
For the record, after that dinner tonight I am fairly certain that I will be turning Greenland green again. Fvck me runnin'...

SteveGangi

V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
Most of the politicos screwing us are not from Sacramento. They are from the Bay area and LA mostly. Sacramento is just where the Legismafia meets.

heh heh Legismafia :applause:

Thumpalumpacus

Reaction score

Understood, I was referring to their meeting place, not source.

No shit, I got laid-off from my first job out of the service when they closed NAS Moffett, and cut back both Alameda and the Army Depot in Oakland. The extinguisher shop in San Leandro I worked at lost 40% of our contracts.

Latest Threads